Thread: Rush - qing
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 04:37 AM   #1
Ukem7567r

Default Rush - qing

Swallows go away,Womens Lacoste Observe Trainers,Stanford 2011 seems in Macau, come back again ; willow trees , and there is green again ; peach blossoms discolor, they ambition flower again . But the smart , you tell me,The character of a male and some, why should our days never to return? - Is it somebody stole them : Who is that? Where could he conceal it? Fled of their own right : immediately to where?
I do not know how numerous days they gave me ; but my hands are obtaining empty. Counting up silently , thousand days have slipped from my hands ; favor needle drop of water drops in the ocean . My days are leaking into the stream of period , not sound , no shadow. My forehead, know how numerous days .
to have worked to keep coming ; in among , how swift namely it? When I get up in the morn , bombarded into a small apartment in two alternatively 3 slanting sun. The sun has feet ,Buy Lacoste, ah,Lacoste Prep CB Trainers, lightly and furtively out ; my wears . So - wash your hands while the day from the basin in the quondam; to dine, the bowl over the past days ; pacify , begins with condensation of my eyes ahead the past. I tin feel his scurry , and approach out my hands to prop his hand and from the past cover the arm of the evening, for I lie in mattress , he Ling Ling- Li, across from me ,Couples, Valentine's Day to remember Oh ~ 12, from my feet to fly Go. So I open my eyes and the sun another,New Lacoste Trainers High Top, 1 day has worked . I sigh over her face . But the shadow of the current day began to flash past in the sigh .
fled in the days of flying in this bustling earth,Lacoste Trainers UK, what can I do ? Nothing but to hesitate , to rush ; in extra than 8 thousand day rush , separately from hesitating , but likewise left something? Over the past days , such as cloud ,Lacoste Arin Patent Trainers, blown away by the breeze , such as the blur evaporated at the early sun ; What have I left traces of it? Have I ever left back whichever gossamer traces by entire? I came to this world undressed , nude also go in an immediate ? It is not just , why do we quest for naught that was ah ?
you are sapient, acquaint me, why ought our days not apt return?

Sponsored Links