View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 02:42 AM   #1
S1c6r9a9r

Default Today, a divorce , you must prop me out

His wife said, is namely you will prop me to enter the house, apt divorce, then I clutch you right out of the house.
with his wife and got married, I hold her over. At that time we lived in a variety of a hut, marriage car in front came to a stop, a team of friends throw vertical me, hold her down from the car, so, in a burst of praise, I hold since she has come to the ceremony place. At that time the wife is the abundance of mature shy girl, I is robust and cheerful married man.
This is the scene seven annuals ago.
beyond is like water, like in the past, to have children, sea, commerce, marriage turn a blind eye gradually emerged among us. A little morsel of money to go up, but the feelings are a little morsel down the horizon, his wife in a civilian government to do, we too go to work every day, almost the same time to work, children at boarding school. In others, it seems, life seems perfect happiness. But the more the quiet happiness, but more possible to have sudden changes in probability.
I had her. When life is tedious and favor water is everywhere, even if a re simple drinks will make people calculate it is a real pleasure. She is the Luer.
weather is good, I stood ashore the colossal balcony, Luer stretched his weapon, hugged me from after. My center once repeatedly surrounded by her sensibilities. I nearly could not breathe. This is what I bought the house as the Luer.
Luer said to me, like you, male, is the most magnetic girl in the eye. I suddenly thought of his wife, fair married, she seems to equitable mention, a man like you, once successful, is to attract the child's eye. Think of clever wife, and my heart slightly to put a knot, I am well conscious that their apologetic for her. But let them work.
I opened the Luer hand, say you purchase furniture it looked, the company still do today. Luer distinctly unhappy together, once and for all, said today that took her to purchase good furniture. Divorce that may have been growing in my heart up, the elemental thing that is unlikely, even in the heart gradually thought of as likely.
just, I do not know how to speak to his wife, because I know that, after the prologue is bound to hurt her. I'm sorry I did not location his wife, she is still busy in the kitchen preparing the nightfall repast, I still turn on the television, sitting there watching the newspaper, immediately serve edible, eat, watch television and then two people together, or a human sitting in front of the microprocessor made a while to stay. Imagine the Luer body, became my direction of self-entertainment. Try on the wife that if we divorce, what will you say? I have a pearly wife, did not talk, she seemed very far away from this life. I can not dream thin a little while I say it, the wife of representation and minds.
wife to the company contacted me, Luer just came out of my bureau. The company's vision is to conceal things, almost all the sympathy in the eyes and speak the language of that cover, the wife eventually got the feeling that someone. She is still in front of all my subordinates to their own personality with a smile, but I have not time to avoid the moment in her, from her eyes to read one injury. Life is such a calm day off. The face of the calm wife, not divorce is all catching the first tread. Things turning point happened in the night. Wife on the Internet to view the content of an advertising company's advertising: cater a mobile number to the other work done for you by us, the ask takes only an hour. Welcome to Online Contact ------ QQ :********-You say that this is true? you do not need to open the mouth of the extremely difficult. All,Puma Baylee Future Cat II, as I would like the next day,Puma Outdoor Shoes, his wife through the unfit investigation, I put a detailed account of mobile phone text information on my desk, a word without a word, carrying away my tears, the moment my wife's heart and mind, like tearing pain! I apparently know everything, is the time.
When Luer again said to me, He Ning, divorce it, with us. I nodded, my heart has been this idea that can not be extended to the point where non-. End of the last wife of a dish, I hold her hand. I said things to tell you. Wife to sit down, have silently eating supper, I remembered her eyes kind of hurt, at the moment to once again was clearly out. Suddenly feel that they bear some,Women Puma Ferrair Drift Cat, but at present, but can only go on. Let's divorce, and I calmly said things are not tranquilize. Wife did not show the kind of very special mood, light and asked me why. I smiled and said: No! I am not joking, really a divorce. Sudden change in the viewpoint of the wife up, she bitterly fell chopsticks, I loudly said: You are not people!
night, nobody of us who reason, his wife cried in a cheap voice, I knew she wanted to know why. But they can not give her the response, because I have a feeling in my Luer can not extricate themselves. I charted a protocol to the wife to see, which states that will house, car, and the company's 30 share to her, to write these things, my heart is always pregnant with the crime of his wife, angrily took his wife, torn fragments of children, not for me. I felt my heart really hurt some of them faint, at last, lived together for seven years of love, all the warmth will go in the future-oriented, so slowly past, the next day.
companion customers to drink, half-drunk while I got family, his wife was lying on what was written there. I arrange in bed dormant, woke up and base his wife still sitting there, I turn over, too black to nap again. Finally referred to the non-off is not the point, my wife tells me expression, she did not want me, just ahead the divorce, I agreed her to a condition. Wife's condition is simple, is to give her a month's time, because in variant month, the children started educate, she did not want to let the children see their parents separate scenes, and, even in this as in the past month life.
I took the wife to write the accession, she asked me, He Ning, do you remember how I came to marry it? Then,Puma Future Cat Low, abruptly, on the wedding of those memories coming in, and I nod, say I remember. His wife said, is that you will hold me come in, but I have one condition, that is, to divorce,Puma Speed Cat Big, then I hold you right out of the house. This way a go, you shriek the shots are good, but I asked this month to work every day, you have to hold me out from the bedroom to the door. I laughed and said: Good. I think his wife is in this form to leave their wedding, or there is reason for addition to the past. I will request his wife told Luer, Luer laughed some frivolous, that no matter how or divorce, do so many tricks to do. She seems very contempt for his wife, so I thought it know next to nothing of uneasy.
1 month, the premier daytime, our actions are very stiff. Because once the memorandum, so we did not have near contact over a long period, even the customary double a week **** time is obliterated, every day the same for pedestrians. Patting hands from behind his son said, Dad hug her mama, father hug her mom, yelled I am a tiny sorrowful. From the bedroom through the alive apartment, and gate to gate, ten meters away, his wife in my arms, eyes closed gently, said to me, we are beginning today, do not let the children know. I nodded, just go down once again mushroom to the sad. I will be his wife on the gate, she went to other public transmission, I went to pedal to work. The next day, my wife's movements are promiscuous a lot, tangling her body opposition me, I smell her fragrant fresh clothing, his wife is actually old, how many days I have not so close seen her, flat peel, with skinny wrinkles. I discovered how his wife did not have wrinkles, or are not aware of their own is long familiar to the bone in this matron does.
third day, his wife attached to my ear, the yard and flower beds removed, and be more careful, do not fell.
fourth day, picked up his wife in the bedroom, I kind of illusion, we are still very intimate sweetheart, she is still my newborn, I was Qubao her heart, and all the imagination of the Luer that have become Ruoyouruowu up.
fifth day, 6 days, his wife said in my ear every time some small details, hanging clothes steeled where the cooking time to be detailed not to splash the oil, I nodded, my heart kind of phantom have become stronger together. Luer
I did not narrate it always. Feel increasingly tough, seems to be the result of discipline, I am the wife said that immediately hold you, not very hard for. Wife in electing clothes, waiting to hold her while I go out. Wife attempted a few, are not applicable, he wept, sitting there, saying the clothes are long portly. I laughed, yet only half laughing, I suddenly remembered that he increasingly difficult, not my muscular, but preferably his wife lost, for her mind all the pressure in the heart. That moment, my heart hurts tightly attach, I reached out, trying to inquire his wife's forehead.
son came, my father, my mother out of the hold up. He urged us, it seems that so many days, his wife saw by me and hold out, has transform one of his shows. Pull over the son's wife, hugged, I turned to the face do not go, afraid that they will all repent not bear to turn into causative. Starting from the bedroom, then through the living room, door, artery, I carried my wife, her hands to hug the natural light and in my nape. I held her body felt at that wedding day. But his wife's body more light, but often I could not help but want to cry.
the last day, I carried my wife, when surprised, where not to go. Son to school, and his wife also stared at me,Puma Shoes, in truth, really want to hold you so old. I firmly hold the wife said to her, in fact, we did not fulfil that life is a little out of this hold you close.
stopped the automobile, I locked the door also late, I alarm the time delay will give up my idea again. I Qiaokai Men, Luer look Xingsong. I said to her, I'm sorry Luer, I do not divorce. Do not depart, and Luer not trust that the common looked at me, held out his hand, touched my head, ah you do not have a fever. I opened the Luer hand, looked at her, to her, I'm sorry Luer, I only say to you I'm sorry, I do not divorce. Perhaps she had and I just plain will have life because we turn a blind eye, but not without feeling, today, I came to understand. I hold her into the house, she gave me having children, I want to hold her to the old. Therefore, only say to you I'm sorry.
Luer seems to have come to know, so petulant fan me a slap in the face, close the door, burst into tears. I went down, drive to the corporation. The house have to pass through the mart at work, I set out to his wife a wreath of her favorite Qingren, gift shop madam brought the card I wish to jot words, I laughed to write on: I want every day hold you out of the house until the old.
men ought carefully look at every man to your success, and perhaps will have this experience, study it, do not let yourself regret it when the old, the greatest impair to the child, not his wife if successful, might as well do not succeed, a tough times may be happy ......

Sponsored Links