Thread: Latest funny
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 11:55 PM   #1
y4f7i2l5ht

Default Latest funny

1 bedroom on the 6th layer, climb and found the opener did not take, to get downstairs to ask aunt, and then climb up to open the door, go also opener, and then climb up to, found the door closed, next to a classmate after, asked, You have not closed the door, I can help you shut.
2. students between classes apt the restroom, pull the end namely did no send periodical, and tin not wait because folk,Lacoste Observe Strap Trainers, call and arrears. Desperate, he cried apt the 10086,Lacoste Tourelle Trainers, query as aid ... ... It namely said namely there silent for a long period, and after educate classmates ... he received such a message: Hello Dear China Mobile consumers, your classmates so who in the restroom, allows you to bring him toilet paper. Please contact 10086
3. Dad the greatest repulsion of diplomatic singers. But then one day I was watching Michael Jackson mtv when I spotted her father standing behind, a see of thoughtful wording.
father shook his head:
4. drink faint and go to a cafeteria bathroom to urinate, he saw words written on the wall, leaned in for a look that says: After the urine has a boot of his own.
5. Every time my wife and her husband quarrel, his wife went to the toilet to stay half a day, so several times, her husband would have asked his wife: in the toilet act? seems pretty vent? His wife said: toilet brush! Asked her husband can ######## vent the toilet brush? Wife said: do not understand, anyway, are you with each toothbrush.
6. One time I went to lease this Kindaichi diffuse it, equitable to watch the second sheet on the tears, I do not know which day to slay the person in a blue ballpoint pen and drew a surround, write this is the murderer ... ...
7. high school with methodology nonsense

I Petrochemical ... ...
after a while

I straight breakdown ... ...
8. We all favor simulating to be comic math teacher, said some people to laugh at jokes no one
we argue spoof on him a whole class, so the first entity he said when the school, we all laughed in unison.
day he came in, was silent for a moment that his father passed away
I immediately jump out at laughing, others silent.
9. basic school only a few cents of pocket money every day, once retention for a few days, finally bought a sack of spiced seeds, whole class, when secretly beat, and seeds on the desk drawer full shell the.
looked at in class when the seeds shell and greedy, so the seeds with the shell and into his jaws repeatedly, feeling luscious Well.
class while a classmate asked me what to dine, I can merely say Chi Guazi shell, specially bought spiced melon seeds shell, the shell is not only beef is eating savor. . The results of that an p.m. a cluster of students around the brim of my seat to dine the seeds I licked the shell double. . . .
9. downstairs funeral crew beating
10. a.m. metro encounter a cattle people, metro, suddenly a man child's phone ringing, all the passengers a: grandfather, grandson gave it to your phone. . . . Grandfather, grandson gave it to your phone. . . . Grandfather,Lacoste Swerve Lace Trainers, grandson gave it to your phone. . . . . I saw that the man took out his compartment phone long duration of slow babies, answer: Hey, Dad, nought. . . .
11. my junior tall school teacher particularly drastic, with five weekly classes ambition be discourse ahead going to school. Once, she love to excitement Department, rightly said, I was fighting back and not nigh a few students smiled, had his brain buried deep. I remember a man lying aboard the table, biting his hand hard. . .
12. a male companion has been entangled girlfriends, to amplify relations with her. Excuse the impudence to ask her all day phone digit. Girlfriends helpless,Lacoste Swerve Keyline Trainers, touched pocket, the fifth commemoration of the elderly by home final week, went to the second cemetery, occurred to buy a parcel of tissues,Womens Lacoste Carnaby Trainers, on the crematorium phone. Then comprised the mathematics differentiate their male colleagues.
very confused the next daytime a man complained to everybody, called to ask whether Miss XX? The response: what is sent prior to yesterday? Have been burned prior to yesterday's, today's not into the stove.
13. hotel buddies muscular tempest, a day that there are mosquito nets, busy grasping for a long time did not catch, man sighed: several days did not hang mosquito nets, and finally the mosquitoes to hunger to decease, we sweat ah ~~~~~ that this is not what is right, many people worked.
day he found a fly flew into the nets really, told us: We said:
Stop watching the novel when waving a flare, do not let the flies landing, the results of 2 hours, eventually flies fly no more. He went over to goading flies,Lacoste Running Trainers, said:

Sponsored Links