View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 02:57 PM   #1
Q5h2f3w6j

Default Think you tin no differentiate you

,Nike Shox NZ
think you can not tell you because I know we can not together ! The thoughts , the miss , I can only deeply buried in the base of my heart , repeatedly and another to prompt yourself not to touch .

want you can not tell you because I know that you and I have a distant earth away . This distance,Nike Shox Turbo, I can not go further . You have your life , I have my track , the fate of the intersection of accident , equitable a short and smart encounter .

want you can not tell you because I have been adapted , in such a lonely night, silently remember you morsel along bit. Let the idea passing faint trace strands of ache , antagonism my heart fraught with grief split mottled smudge ! Also want to softly rotated, dashing wave pate back to the beginning of the free and cozy . Why just the thought of losing you from the heart ambition be silent sigh ?

ambition you tin no tell you , I tin merely hover outdoor the gate in your heart . long night ,Nike Shox TL3, you as a crowd of networks , web accessible live my delight and sorrow . You do no propose apt set the network lost myself,Nike Shox R2, I can no detect the path behind ,Nike Shox Torch!

; like you,Nike Shox R4, yet - can not tell you !

Sponsored Links