View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 10:49 AM   #4
g6wyu3lf
Brigadier General

g6wyu3lf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

139828 2007 年 11 月 18 日 20:08 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
a No matter how much people have achieved success,coach sunglasses, no matter how obvious name, bit how high, how much money HSBC, the face of complicated social, but also should keep a low profile in life, because I always felt: Mountains Beyond Mountains, people some people outside; There is a saying: to lower into the sea, were low-cost king.
I always maintained that a low-key life,coach bags, high-profile work. Low-key life, everything is not back in the back,coach outlet, their interests are not made by others forcibly deprived of any voice, his personality is not an insult against someone else, this is not a low-key, it is cowardly. Low-key man, is not too ostentatious, do not pull it out a little show off skill, not something all right in front of Minato and then go out into the lead before the Reds make a leader look like, what should be a number of his mind, to make it clear that they have ability to use out slowly, in others out when most needed by and helpful to others, to serve others. You do not help others, so when you need help no one to help you,coach shoes, you do not serve others, do not know how to get your recognition of their service people, when will someone for you?

in my eyes, all men are equal. If you often feel noble than a lot of people,coach women shoes, it should ask ourselves whether they have the noble capital? Life should be treated equally to others. Service is not for others, you mean, life down is equal, the division is different,Today, the first afternoon without training - Qzon, you tried, and finally successful, there will be many people willing to work for you.

high-profile work, nor is it a red flag shouting slogans against the world to let people know what you're doing,The strongest in the history of one of the 10 ghos, but you see what he has done very thorough, grasp its roots and key, in the when they have to grasp it in a very professional attitude to do, to do pretty good success. Of course, if you are not sure, or at home Stop and think first,World, there is one thing called happiness - Qzone, find someone to talk to discuss, ask advice, if still not completely sure, then you try to do it,coach outlet online, a problem they try to solve. Do their own thing, but others are looking in the eyes, no leadership is blind, lips do not say, and my heart is how to understand. Do not be afraid to do a scapegoat, someone must take things out, take your turn if they can show that you already have the ability to bear. Do not be afraid of their people deprived of the fruits of labor, because you do, people naturally look in the eyes.

want to do things first, you must do first. Good people, to do things. Modest to low-key life, you have to have confidence in high-profile, do a good job, and life level to another on a higher level.
g6wyu3lf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links