View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 04:57 AM   #2
l3whgggly

| Back to logs list

22127563 2005 年 09 月 25 日 01:32 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (6) Category: Emotional World
; love is beautiful, there is no right and wrong, so you do not have to avoid, a friend advised me so.
However,timberland outlet, when I know we have been unable to think of each other simply as a friend, in addition to avoidance, I can do?
at the right time to meet the person, that is what kind of a happy ah,timberland uk!
But how can we ensure long life in the future, we will as ever in love with each other, who can be expected that in the end, which one is for the people?
Moreover,timberland boots, the creation get people, maybe then you think, that something's not right to do that time?
not all love is beautiful.
Maybe when we feel exactly the time someone is feeling very bad, although this is not our intention.
you willing to love this should not have tried to hurt others?
There is a love destined to be hurt, hurt each other once before love love, and now can not,timberland kids, can never give up after the children, after the damage is now feeling love people ......
very cruel, is not it?
let each other Save the love,mens timberland boots, do not reveal, without confession.
because we all know,timberland boots uk, there is a love destined to be hurt!

Sponsored Links