View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 10:22 AM   #4
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33499 2010 年 09 月 11 日 10:10 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
work in my life. . Blink of an eye, has come to the last weekend. .
not ring true, and this week is bound to be a busy week. .
things stuffed into my mind more and more and more complex, but they do not have much time to digest. . This makes more depressed. . This is more or less thanks to Ah-San. . A third brother who I can, but in project management, to put it nicely, and it is quite professional, rhythmic; that bad hearing, a board without eyes. . Not flexible enough. But the biggest drawback is impatient for success. Although he took over two months, achieved some results, customer relationships have been enhanced, but the communication between and offshore Queyuanburu former PM,red wing shoes online, this is not a language problem, but different concepts. And offshore to meet the various activities, but also put a lot of effort. In fact, the activities themselves are good, regardless of the purpose of, or execution of the team who are positive, but need to gradually improve,red wing heritage boots, Eat Hot Tofu. We now need to spend more and more effort in a variety of activities, we will inevitably cause a shock on the heart, the production of natural resentment. I told Ah-San, but unfortunately, he believed that such activities are necessary, not used earlier is understandable, but can not be a reason for non-implementation. Alas. . Did not say do not perform,red wing boots, whatever the outcome, you have one to spread. . Dajiadoumang's let an when not to spend so much effort on other things ah. . . In this case, Ah-San concerns are concentrated in the process of how to make the team more professional and better reflect the customer prior to our advantage. . And in strengthening our customer communication at the same time,red wing motorcycle boot, they ignored him and our effective communication. . .
Well, I do not send a bunch of complaints,red wing mens boots, and the recent special depressed. . . A third brother complained his plan (s) can not be understood offshore, offshore and brooding over his plans are too complicated and affect. . I would like to deal with it, after all, I am here to explain to both sides, ease the conflict with each other, how's also a team, and the two goals are the same, so it is best to achieve win-win situation, I think Nothing can not solve the problem, let's have a different point solutions into a common program pictures. . Results do not get better, I get up in the middle of the whole depressed,red wing shoes outlet, so not human. . So now, I expect more of the home. . To hide their own little corner of the ear does not hear of sight, six clean, nothing concrete. . Comfortable or easy life at home ah. . The most hit or hear someone's hidden a body specially today sent a message over to show off, \So far. . Condemned this student. . Do you want to go back and invited me to dinner to make up for the heinous crimes committed by you, you. . Intuit is not kind indeed. .
Well, time for homework went. . Continue floating, drifting end of the countdown: 7 days.
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links