View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 09:50 AM   #2
ug6ht3mh8tg
General of the Army

ug6ht3mh8tg is on a distinguished road

. - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 651565594 at 09:13 on June 16, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
1, the past not come back, come back no longer perfect. 2, if not strong, weak and to whom? 3, with mixed feelings, to see the complexity of life, and take the complicated way. 4, with the indifferent attitude of the students would have a good go with the flow. 5, occasionally recall the past, I feel my life is worse off. 6, were waiting,belstaff jacket, failure, life is so intertwined. 7, is not not to us, but more suitable for you. 8, selfish let us have more. 9, the story then the United States, in the end, or goodbye. 10, to give up a thing, first of all to find other things instead. 11, I said love you, but did not say \12, I'll be sure to remember, and then slowly rotting away ... 13, all in all, this moment, nothing to do with me, including you. 14, the current law are often innocent and perfect. 15, a long time, anything can be used, what will be offensive. 16, the more likely that no one received more attention, cherish. This is life. 17, each person is born when the original,belstaff leather, sadly, many people gradually become pirated. 18, in fact, the so-called freedom of a person, should be called eccentric. 19, put on headphones, walking on the road, the noise of the world has nothing to do with me. 20, the start of every happiness, there must be a sad in the previous ending. 21,belstaff online, interpretation of the beautiful,belstaff uk, died in sorrow. 22, Life is like a coffee table, filled a glass with the above (tragedy). 23, is that you walk through, or am I dazzled? 24, my future is not a dream, is a question mark. 25, live in the tragedy, that God made me self-improvement. 26, life is not if,belstaff sale, and only the consequences and results. 27, What is happiness? Happiness is, the dawn of the bed, the dark activities. 28 know know it, I do not know Baidu know. 29,belstaff jackets outlet, lies, after listening to packaging have a better name. 30, is to remember, everything will be a legend

tag sentences between the lines of life
ug6ht3mh8tg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links