View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 02:00 PM   #3
2h4c6o7q2l
Commander In Chief

2h4c6o7q2l is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

146006 2010 年 01 月 27 日 19:53 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (4) Category: Essay

this class, the teacher asked a question:
your gun if there is one bullet, do you not want to remove it, or you'll uneasy.
answers are: Yes, No, or not, three options. Answer my mouth was:
front is a picture. There are two men, a man named Cheng Tang, a man named Yan Double Eagle, they face a stalemate. Hands seem to have no weapons. A woman, standing behind the Yan Double Eagle, which is opposite the way Tom, her hand holding a gun, dark muzzle directly on the TV drama of two men stand in a line. Cheng Tang said: showing a lot of puzzled him to death did not understand, this woman crazy? Why opened fire at me? Or her senses? No longer is to be scared silly? Yan Double Eagle or hide too fast? This close to the crazy woman, ah,nike air force one high, harm others, to quickly turn her own, and I want to look at, is dead,nike air force one, I have to look at. His body fell down, still, and can be eyes still open, wide open, eyes dull, pupils divergence, first glance, as if dazed men and women watching this now.
Yan Double Eagle is a beautiful turn, and now only he and her whole room was alive. Her hands still holding the gun, gun at him.
seems to be laughing about it, she easily Yan Double Eagle said: is my gun. We make a bet, if the shots, I will die, the gun does not ring,nike air force one low, you ... ..., I have a habit of going to kill people who shot me, even her gun No bullets. If you win, this knife is yours. This woman before, panicked shouted: Ambush the soldiers out to hear the signal, Chung came together.
He smiled and threw the knife, she laughed and said scornfully:

clearly advised that the gun still has a bullet of Kazakhstan. This is the Kawaguchi to Joe heavenly Zaiqu Na in the wine and make a cold dish, when talking about the king, Ying Xiang, Xuzhou,nike air force 1 high, talking about his gun, and that took down the gun's magazine, but also killed people, because there will be, as one bullets. He warmly welcomed the invitation of Wang Xiang touch his gun. Kawaguchi has been talking non-stop through the Jiu Jin how to kill the Communist Party, something the Chinese people to kill,air force one high, Wang Ying Xiang can not help, took him to touch the gun, Kawaguchi, Kawaguchi hit shot in the head and died instantly.
this gun, only one bullet. It is in line with the subject set. Kawaguchi told the king himself is actually Ying Xiang, and that even removing the gun magazines,air force 1 shoes, but also there will be one bullet left in it. The design problems, in the course, so a lot of people die gun fire. He said this time, thought I would be dead on in this it?
or one in his own temple, as if no time to think to press the trigger. The gun had no bullets. He snapped the LIN Yu-sen:
now give me a dollar.
But that is not really gun bullets. Because the prior, Lee Shui-shan (but V informants) has already unloaded the bullets to.
assessment questionnaire and not to think about why there This question it. After all, we do not carry guns in life experience. Do not know, in the preparation of this questionnaire, even if unloaded gun magazine, which will have a bullet that fact. Although it is a question, look at it as if today is already gone through years of dusty files. It is the coordinates of that era, one inadvertently be put to the time coordinate. Perhaps one day, questions were revised, the study of history, or from here, from the version used to find the brand of that era.
2h4c6o7q2l is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links