View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 01:11 PM   #2
gy3gt1sh0og
Commander In Chief

gy3gt1sh0og is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

22130139 2009 年 06 月 08 日 12:05 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
; I'm Aquarius, so I may have a common feature of most of the Aquarius people,timberland kids, I do not know if it is called hereditary, so I opened the Baidu, the search efforts with regard to their own Aquarius. Aquarius
smile I hate, whether happy or sad, water bottles are the face smile,timberland boots sale, smile, they disguise their best weapons, bottles of tears, and never easy to make people see their tears, never only they know, but, who knows, behind the smiling faces in the bottle, is buried deep sadness, the more fun to laugh, hurt deeper. Aquarius
I hate childish, he thought as long as their heart to give, grabbed her heart, he thought if he is willing to wait, one day, she will return to their side, but I do not know, endless waiting, the result is painful day suffering. Aquarius
I hate smart, water bottles are always very clear that a lot of things, always very clear to see through the truth of things, so know everything, it has to pretend not to know the feeling, very hard to accept. I hate the word
Aquarius, Aquarius, and never easy to make promises, promises on the bottle is the most sacred, and therefore, water bottles never easy to promise, but, as long as promised, water bottles to at all costs to complete, or even severely harm to her himself without any complaints. Bottle's commitment is to unite with the bottle of tears, is the world's most pure things.
I hate stubborn Aquarius, Aquarius does not easily believe that anyone, not easily let anyone into their own world,timberland uk, Aquarians, once on the man-a bit,timberland boots, it is difficult to change .
hate Aquarius weak, injured,timberland boots uk, the only place where no one knows hide sadness alone.
now I do not know whether to understand, but I know that they should live each day, even if a person,timberland outlet!
gy3gt1sh0og is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links