View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 09:35 AM   #7
f8d3gfdy

Today, going to a distant place, half-way requires the vehicle. But that train left so do not come, so do not come to the right. Then came a car,nike air max sale, but I did not have to wait for. Some people say that this car can reach the place I'm going to wait any longer ... I really do not want you, so do not hesitate to board that vehicle. Who would have thought up after the discovery, the car needs a lot of the way around until the end. If I planned ride, even with the waiting time, 30 minutes OK friends,nike air max cheap, but now, I spent almost an hour ... then I think, in fact, knows to take the latter approach is more time consuming, why Guishi God got on a camel? That I do not wait any longer. Wait, it is a matter of something that Wu Nai ... especially when you aim to achieve the edgy when wait a minute, the heart of the anxiety has increased several times. Once, waiting for the elevator,air max sale, he saw next to a person, a dreamer like, probably in a hurry to do. Happens to be the next layer of each elevator stop,air max 2010 sale, like the road like an old man, seeing the elevator to the third floor has been slightly lower, the man turned to go directly to the stairs of the ... this time, regardless of his destination a few buildings, in fact no lift fast. He can not wait, prompted him to make the wrong choice. And his choice, apparently also knowingly. Why should we knowingly do? Is still a mentality problem. When a person's anxiety break through the floor when the subject, he hoped that through this walk to alleviate anxiety. There is such a person , everyone recognized his high level of business, and he also firmly believes he can take a leading role. Very lucky, he is always in the first work unit oppressed. So he bloom and go. A dilemma, he left soon, that often suppress his leadership is gone, replaced to the new leadership has always been very appreciative of him. However, the bow is no turning back. He had to work hard in the new unit, did not a year, he did not feel too comfortable, so he changed jobs. So the years passed, his jump from place to place, quit gradually became the norm in his life. The first of those grown with him and many people have become the mainstay of the company, and some even become the top. The man to bring some people always behave very convinced. Yes,nike air max 2010, the level of those who do business than him, but the qualifications of people continue to accumulate, over time he became a kind of level. And this man, he thought a man ah go nap, you can reach the destination. He did not know,nike air max, waiting for this should be is a part of the walk, and sometimes even more important than the walk itself. One person who can stand to wait in silence caused by depression, anxiety and into the waiting, not just means, great wisdom. If you can not wait, you can not wait forever ...

Sponsored Links