View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 05:24 AM   #2
4glnnbvj

microblogging hunting thieves surrender

victim in the ATM,cheap nike shoes, ATM Wang forgot to take the card, ATM men were then removed the card 12,900 yuan

Information Times (Reporter FINDING) January 14, micro-Bobo main attention. Yesterday, reporters learned that Wang ATM card theft suspects withdrawal has surrendered to police and the bank card from Xiao Wang reclaim Shikuan also told reporters that his responsibility not to pursue the suspect, and hope that the police be able to handle large events.
microblogging hurry hurry home, times took away, leaving only 35 per account. , the video shows a man in my left, stay in the ATM machine with my card in the ATM, took a total of 3 times the money. pictures of people shot down, and your friends a photo and alarm on the receipt sent to the modest, the power of the majority of users hoping to find suspects, my money back. From receipt of the alarm. Receipt shows the alarm time is this year's Amy at 20:57 on 4 January, accepted the police station is Datang Yuexiu District police station; In addition, the police inquiries, please call and police response alarm receipt is also shown in alarm.
Shikuan full recovery thanks microblogging

yesterday afternoon, reporters once again get in touch with the owner Wang, she excitedly told reporters that have been stolen back by 12,900 yuan Let me go back to Shikuan lead, 12,900 yuan of Shikuan all lead back. feel particularly lucky. comfort, I say, when it is 'even bankruptcy to avoid disaster', it is basically not considered able to recover Shikuan. direction, made the day after the micro-Bo, Bo friendly message that there has been to provide clues to the police, and to confirm the man flat. Back Shikuan, only a short period of 5 days, the efficiency can still be pricey, it drew attention, and I can recover Shikuan. Shao Yung Yun lawyer. Yung lawyer told reporters that the suspect's ATM card from the owner to extract savings that moment to have constituted theft plot suspects surrendered, may have implications for future sentencing court.
In response to plot size to decide whether to prosecute the suspects, after a discussion which might be considered minor and not to prosecute, but this depends on the police or the prosecution has the last word. change their lives

The great strength of feeling microblogging. friends told reporters,nike air max 2010, >
Information Times (reporter intern Sung-Yuan Chang correspondent Dan Tong more public declaration) Prawn forgot to put the woman teller bank card back, miser man found after the removal of cash over three million. Yuexiu the police to inform the media: Due January 4th Road in the benevolent rule of the alleged fraudulent use of credit card fraud suspect others Zhou (male, 26 years old, Zhanjiang people) on January 18 to Yuexiu Branch surrendered the initiative to return the stolen 12,900 yuan in cash. It is understood that the suspect had been Xiu Zhou police criminal detention.
It is understood that at 20:00 on January 4,nike air bw, 2011, to the woman Wang Road, Guangzhou, benevolent act of a bank ATM machine bank card withdrawals forget to post back. After 3 minutes,nike free sale, the card was three times the savings for two years a total of 12,900 yuan in cash taken. Later, the woman police, Yuexiu attention after the police received a report, then the bank surveillance video provided by the information found in the Zhongshan four suspects residence and its policy of education. January 18, Zhou suspect gave himself up to the Yuexiu Branch of Economic Investigation Team, and take the initiative to return the stolen cash 12,900 yuan. At present, the suspects Zhou Yue Xiu police have been under criminal detention.
Yuexiu Police remind the general public, ATM withdrawals in the bank after the bank card to get back in time to prevent the criminals take the opportunity to continue withdrawals. Forgot to take card is found,nike air max 95, we must promptly call the customer service phone banks to freeze accounts.
1. The incident during the evening of January 4, Wang Bank ATM machine in the building after the withdrawal, forget a card.
2. A man then 12900 yuan Wang card 3 times removed.
3. A friend to help Wang on the bank surveillance video photo of the man sent to microblogging.
4. Bo friends provide clues to the police.
5. The man turned himself in, Wang deposits recovered.

Sponsored Links