Thread: ageI am
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 12:50 AM   #2
dasc5bhn

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 1296712043 at 21:33 on July 2, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments ( 0 ) Category : Personal Diary

I thought the bird ,エアマックス2011, but the sea is that the birds do not fly over the sea of courage , a decade later I found , not the bird not the past, but the sea that one ,In 2009, we are still single - Qzone log, had no wait ... ... ;

. the day you left , I decided not to tears, eyes propped against the wind force does not blink ... ...
. thank you for the unfeeling , so I learned to give up hope ... ...

. with a cigarette. wandering ... ...

. wood on the fire , said: ; fire cry ,エアマックス24-7! tears off his own ... ... When the wood is destined to fall in love with the fire burns ... ...

When the tears stream down, know , separate is another to understand.

. I really love you , close your eyes , thinking that I could forget, but shed tears,エアマックス95, but did not deceive their dreams ... ... the classic romantic sad love words Daquan Collection
qq
. on the way home I cried,You said the same table with you to ensure that th,ナイキ エアマックス, tears once again crash relic . do anything that walked ,~ What a beautiful picture ~ - Qzone log,air max, no longer afraid to be proud to carry on. I can say what I can do? I really hope that you will hear , because I love you, let you go ... ...

Sponsored Links