View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 12:46 AM   #2
h3bfdd1tm

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

75633 2010 年 08 月 05 日 11:21 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
read an article today,la lights, very touching. As follows:

hard by. Seventy-seven difficult> implementation of its temper, no evil that was by the liver, Gu Yue Yan treating disease. the workers who see the liver disease, do not realize that according to legend, but as one Liver, Gu Yue rule already ill also.
son. Shixian Has become the rule,la gear shoes, avoided ghosts and spirits do not hear ... ... Wang Wei Wenhou independence of Q Bian Que said: 'Three sub-Kundi,la gears, its what is good? 'Bian Que said:' elder brother the most good, in the second brother, the most under Bian Que. 'Weiwen Hou said:' Ye may have heard? 'Bian Que said:' God, as the eldest brother in the disease,la gear mens shoes, not the visible and in addition the, named not for home. The brother cures, and its hairs, named not for Lu. If Bian Que who,la gear sneakers, blood, cast poison,la gear, Vice skin, the smell in the name of the princes. 'Weiwen Hou said:' good '. The pipe-line medicine to Bian Que of the Road, said a few can become the tyrant Duke Huan Down? King Wen of Wei asked doctors
Bian Que said: I am the worst. cause, so he does not enjoy going; the brother cures a disease in its early time. Most people think that he can only treating minor illness, so his fame and the only village. and I was healing at the when a serious condition. Most people see me in the meridians on the needle tube bleeding, dressing and other major surgery on the skin, so I thought of my highly skilled, well-known result reverberates nationwide.

Sponsored Links