Thread: them to every
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 01:23 AM   #2
9i5p6m5x3j6f
Commander In Chief

9i5p6m5x3j6f is on a distinguished road

□ regular correspondent, chief reporter Zhang Zhili Yan

Anyang News newspaper 11 years ago, four decorator, a rich merchant city in Shanxi Province, the decoration, the two sides disagree due to renovation, the businessman was decorator tied to death. Yesterday morning, when the suspect Danmou to vote pro-Anyang, the police had left under a taxi Jibei arrested.
day before yesterday, police in the visit to get a clue: Danmou Department of Shanxi police pursuit suspects the Internet, recently from the field to join relatives in Anyang. Have this information, Anyang City Public Security Bureau police station, deputy director of the Long Shong Jing Jun promptly arrange for police to start repair work. Taking into account Danmou anti-detection ability, and police launched a well-conceived arrangements for surveillance. After several days of the months of waiting, Mo Pai dispatched, December 22 morning,monster headphones, Dan Mougang down the taxi, he incurs Dunshou the police arrested.
questioning, confessed to the crime of their Danmou. It Danmou account in April 1999,heartbeats by lady gaga, renovation work Shimou with three guys in a cell to the rich city in Shanxi Province Wang, all right. In the renovation process, Wang and his girlfriend, who decorate the house too Shimou poor quality, to prices,monster headphones sale, to many of them abusive, and after the project has been outstanding payments does not give. Dan Mou, who was very angry, Wang meal Jiehen intend to punch.
day of the year in April,monster in-ear headphones, Danmou family of 4 people came to Wang,beats headphones, Wang and his girlfriend at home, check to see if Danmou 4 Wang very rich new homes when to change your mind , Wang decided to rob the money. They tied wire to Wang with his girlfriend, and seal their mouths with tape, Wang died during this period. Dan Mou Wang of 4 people fled after robbing a lot of money.
present, the case is under further investigation.
9i5p6m5x3j6f is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links