View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 09:27 AM   #1
S9b9x8p2z

Default Uncle A small story

There once was a pathetic male elated to go ashore the road , the road of charm met just shout : you look pair of morality , why so cheerful ,Lacoste Radiate Croc Trainers! Wretched man happy to reply , for I have a pot belly , looking on the happy ~

accustomed to have a pot belly fun hiking on the road , the road of beauty met swore : dress with gourd -like , how tin you so happy ,Lacoste Tennis Trainers! Bellies happy to answer , because my legs short , grew build up happy ~

There was once a wretched bellies , single- wheeled fun to go riding on the road ,Lacoste Zepher MR2 Trainers, he saw a beauty on the wave of his hand , say you do not say , I kas long asI'm ugly , strange dress , two feet and also in the same stubby thighs , merely my happiness is not built on face upon ,Lacoste Canvas Trainers, amuse do not mesmerized along exploring my interior globe , we are not a class of folk, we will not have results ,Lacoste Carnaby Trainers!

results that beauty swore neuropathy ,Lacoste Shoes, and presently gone. Walked said , left foot , so do not Jiehen it, do you want to come back and then pummel it afresh , I promise not to resist ! Miss ! His melancholy namely even if she was dressing stockings so maverick , once and for all, she does not comprehend me.

this period there is a gambol afterward a woman , could not withstand listening to his words jealousy of himself a music. Wretched bellies heard this furious , damned , damn you and look good , dress and strange apt be so , why would dare so much fun !

story finished .

Sponsored Links