View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 02:18 AM   #2
9i5p6m5x3j6f
Commander In Chief

9i5p6m5x3j6f is on a distinguished road

Southern News (Nanfang Daily reporter Li Gu Ming Chen Chun-hui correspondent should liters) yesterday,monster beats by dre, Beijing,monster headphones, Hong Kong and Macao (Zhuhai) Expressway Shaoguan major traffic accidents occurred, resulting in disposal of the road traffic accident is a traffic police killed in a police injured bus driver and 4 passengers were injured, one of the passengers died from.
6:25 yesterday, Beijing, Hong Kong and Macao 1891K M Shaoguan Expressway southbound tractor trailer collision occurred at two traffic accidents, two vehicles were parked in the Super Drive and the main lane between the resistance off the traffic. Beijing-Zhuhai Highway in Shaoguan traffic police brigade police Fushao Yun, Liu Linbin reported driving after police vehicle to the scene to dispose of.
in the disposal process, a number plate for Lu RH 2868, led by Wu × (Heze City, Shandong Province, people) to drive a tractor trailer traveling from north to south, allegedly as a result Zhidongshiling suddenly disposal of police cars and hit the road traffic accidents are Fushao Yun, Liu Linbin,monster in-ear speakers, also hit a parked bus in front of E Q 59888, resulting in Fu Shaoyun injured to the hospital died, Liulin Bin seriously injured bus driver E Q 59888 to × × Ju Lee Army and the other 4 passengers who were injured,monster beats, Li × Ju severe wounds in the hospital also died.
After the accident,beats by dre studio, Shaoguan City, party and government attach great importance to the leadership, direction to rescue the injured people and the police do a good job accident investigation disposal. Provincial Public Security Bureau, Shaoguan City Public Security Bureau immediately organized the police force to investigate the accident site to collect evidence and deal with the aftermath work. Currently, the accident pilot had been Ng × lead the public security organs control, accident investigation and the wounded for medical treatment and other rehabilitation work is still ongoing.
9i5p6m5x3j6f is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links