View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 01:09 AM   #2
a9bimi9o
General of the Army

a9bimi9o is on a distinguished road

【2】
exist in reality a single phone call details,cheap Nike air max shoes, details of a single SMS, GPRS traffic single detail some of the error rate, and our We put these above-mentioned errors, attributed to systematic errors, then, next thing encountered by mobile phone users, but not systematic errors can be explained by the Qing.
】 【text
of information, harm others legal rights.
, however, that Beijing Mobile's mobile phone users told reporters that he literally lived through their mobile phone billing data is the process of excision.
【】 Beijing mobile phone users over the same period Qiang
I print the details of their calls alone, it was found in March of 120 GPRS Internet records, there have been 5 at the same time there are two records of the case of WAP Internet traffic, Internet traffic count was repeated, and it, my phone can not be done simultaneously with two access points WAP Internet access. In addition, I have not used the monthly traffic,air max 90, there have been 7 chargeback records - 7 error,air max 90 sale, then a single. I was in the (mobile) Business Office to print the March 2009's first GPRS mobile Internet traffic billing details for a single.
】 【text
he told reporters, only this month, just because 5 and 7 repeat traffic billing error 1 cent deductions,Nike air max shoes, for a total deduction of 56 was more than 3 cents to 5 gross cost mobile Internet traffic.
He then reflected to the operator that GPRS traffic accounting errors. July 25, 2009, he printed out the same 移动营业厅 March 2009 the second single GPRS traffic billing details and found that five duplicate billing records and billing record 7 errors accident disappeared.
GPRS traffic
see billing details for the second one does, when I almost could not believe my eyes. So first on the list five duplicate billing records and billing records of seven errors telecom operators have been removed, they neither tell me, did not give me a refund.
】 【text
Subsequently, the mobile phone users to move the company once again reflect the deletion of billing data is the problem. August 11, 2009, he printed out the same 移动营业厅 March 2009 the third single GPRS traffic charges Cheung, duplicate billing records that 5 and 7 errors chargeback records, has returned to on the list.
duplicate billing records that 5 and 7 errors chargeback records from there to nothing, then nothing, feel free to add corrections reflecting a big problem, we cell phone users do not see the information security has guarantee ah. Moreover, operators have to doubt the authenticity of billing data. Because billing data rests in his hands,air max 2010, he is both athletes, but also a referee, he can easily excision billing data of mobile phone users, multi-buckle your calls, this is the case,cheap air max shoes, how to guarantee the legitimate rights and interests of our mobile phones?
【3】
authorities announced in February this year, 784 000 000 000, Mobile Internet revenues of more than 183 billion yuan. The rapid development of the telecommunications industry for our contributions to the development of national economy, but also great to meet our needs. In our country,
【End】
a9bimi9o is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links