View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 12:53 AM   #2
h2bhgfrm

,la gear sale

| Back to logs list

70064 2008 年 02 月 13 日 11:49 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
; ago, I do not understand why, just do not know that giving up is a choice? After a long time, with age, growing up,la gear womens shoes, I am becoming more aware of all the choices may give up is the most difficult and requires courage, commitment and responsibility to give up after. Look at those who have their own smile, the voice of their own, and now belongs to someone else. You will silently leave? That do not need reasons to leave, one that does not answer leave. Really hard! Once the choice to leave, you can not go missing, not to miss, not to comfort, even though she was injured,la gears, you can do is to see,la gear shoes, not comfort! Perhaps your comfort is not a cure but a poison, it is very painful, but we must bear to leave them,la gear mens shoes, not as in the past has not his own smile, to all her friends, some blooming only for the smiling faces. Not belong to a single kind of smile you! Endure it? Indeed, this is a painful choice, but it is difficult to avoid, separated or a friend, you really do that? Painful choices,la gear footwear, painful choice, and I can do is forget the past sadness `! ~!

although I think very tired
; but still want to go all the way
Anyway I think that one day everything will be OK
adhere to the `` ``

Some are doomed to lose, some fate is never a result, love a person does not have to own, but a person must cherish, not to wait until injury time before going to beg for forgiveness, do not wait to go to restore the lost time. If I shed a tear not careful, it is because I do not want to forget who you are ....

Sponsored Links