View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 07:26 PM   #2
t1tg0bvcn

Monday,air force 1, I get on the train, in addition to the 1 dollar car with nothing. Terminal from the starting point to sit down, feel all the way to peace. However, get off at the terminal, we found a piece of paper pants and more: \,cheap nike air force, which installed a dime. To the terminal and found that paying the money in the wallet was stuffed piece of paper: \ It contained 100 counterfeit. To the terminal and found the money still in your wallet was stuffed piece of paper: \ I took an envelope,nike air force, which installed the strait personnel reported overdue stack. To the terminal and found the envelope also took out a newspaper and saw the newspaper the Straits was replaced with the latest personnel reported that take-a note: \ ! - \ To the terminal,air force ones, the phone is still, more than a note: \ To the terminal and found the gun was gone, it begins to be stuffed in a note: \ prepare for the drive, the results do not squeeze too many people up. Awaiting the next bus,air force one shoes, I touched the bag and found more than 20 quick money, as well as a note: \ You want to go play cars go,air force one low, we ask you to stop the whole \

Sponsored Links