View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 03:56 AM   #2
h1nbvb9b

| Back to logs list

35446 2010 年 11 月 22 日 22:44 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
this evening, before the father holding the curved shower pull Baba, the results of curved very much the exception, did not even pull it out, is not it cold? However, very active in the bathtub inside the curved ah, super cute, hard action,red wing mens boots, ah,red wing shoes online, ah guess, Dad grabbed curved legs, rubbing hard ah rub, holding hands touch my belly curved,red wing work boots, touch my thigh, very fun, curved all along the left or right hand hard eating, wait five fingers are stuffed inside the mouth, so good? ?
night my father came back, curved finally crackling fried feces,red wing heritage boots, and licked the apple, but these days, curved like grasping, desire strong glasses to see the father should pay attention to out,red wing motorcycle boot, also Bu Songshou it, one to the computer desk, small hands to grasp the table above, ah, touch, ah,red wing heritage boot, ah scratch,

Sponsored Links