View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 01:15 AM   #3
ua8ofdfd

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 457145194 at 07:04 on December 17, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

adhere to bowl every day, and now drink more than three consecutive weeks, ago, there was actually no better place to gray hair recurrence, and now one does not, ah, I was really happy. Not only the white hair was gone, and the skin is a lot of white and smooth, better than the original color it,pandora charms! Good things to share, so I told this recipe better friends, but most people just hear the black skin and white hair can be changed for the better when you are interested,pandora bracelets, but then one is quickly shaking his head, that day are tired from work, and how could it have the energy to porridge, huh, huh. In fact, boil the porridge is very simple, ah, to respect their bodies more time and effort even if there is anything wrong with it,pandora bracelets sale, so I wrote this recipe right here, friends want to give the benefit of affinity. You happy,pandora sale, I will happy, huh, huh.

black beans (1 small handful)

black rice (2)
;

black sesame seeds (a small handful)

Lily (10)

;
Barley (3)

;
Walnut (2)

; rice (2)

;

brown sugar, walnuts can be replaced by other peanuts.

the amount of more than two people.

put them in every day at noon I put the bowl a good soak in the evening washing dishes when he started to porridge, about 10 minutes water into thick when you can, turn off the heat, cover and nausea. The next morning add a little water, put brown sugar, heat two minutes to ok it,pandora uk!

In addition, I have observed,pandora beads, the drink more than three weeks after the porridge, my nails from the two small crescent ( thumb) become seven, and so happy! Porridge after another child, this winter began to change his face ruddy the (previously is white), the body changes a lot of fruit.

Sponsored Links