View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 01:22 PM   #2
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

moon in my 25th time, when the donkey is still Wing, I remember her to my house to eat moon cake. But that is already two years ago.
the moon in my 26th time: the donkey has been transferred back to Jiangxi Province, and I feel very annoyed when I read in Nanchang, still remember a few days in advance to the supermarket to buy a moon cake with her,puma future cat, went to her house. Afterwards, however, contradict, I am very angry and said I'm leaving, she made crazy ass Britain to drop the phone toward me, the results of cell phone apart, and then I walk out the door, in the ten steps later heard a ho cried, a look back She mentioned that I bought out the moon cake barefoot chasing directly toward ground lost,puma outlet store, and then and sat on the ground, Just like little kids feet to rub back and forth, shaking his head crying howl howl brain placed ... ... now think about it, the atmosphere was really ... ...
but now we are 711 km away.
yesterday: donkeys that come to my house today, I'm ready to go halfway, then Ruijin ass, for fear of her lonely journey, anyway, I have nothing, its in the quarters concerned, it is better to pick her up, not seen more than a month, missing . Over time is not easy, I basically had no time to Nanchang to see her, only she came to see me, her classes on four days rest 4 days, looks like a lot of rest time, in fact, should the car back and forth 2 days, stay time also in my home for two days, and then have to hurry Ganhui Nanchang work last August 12 to the, to this day more than a month,puma 2010, we did not vote, is a game of car, Sometimes many people have no means no seats, the typhoon came two days,puma women shoes, cars and late today, had wanted to take her to Xiamen to play tomorrow, want to take her to Gulangyu, Xiamen, should be the last time last year,puma ferrari, when going too fast, did not take her to the island to see, want to take her to the mountains〕 〔not remember what a great temple, do not know what the weather tomorrow, the train does not come, this train why do you always late, but still Timetable did not change, this is not cheating travelers? Grass, do not know xiangtang to Putian, high-speed rail when opened, this train is really inefficient, I am very worried about what her situation on the train, the train inevitably bored, waiting is a torture.
Today: Today is the Mid-Autumn Festival, the donkey is on my side, and we snuggle together to watch TV, eat moon cake, quality Tie Guan Yin, I feel so happy,puma ferrari shoes, happy with the original can be is happy, and hope that it will always together . Do not be bitter separation.
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links