View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 01:17 PM   #2
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

34528 2010 年 12 月 25 日 18:01 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
heart pain, inexplicable trouble, do not know why know why that is annoying. Something to say no, there is anger can not be made, the backlog of all kinds have accumulated together all feel oppressed, I do not know how, but also to start the cycle of life is not it? ! Life is like tragedy in the sea, like the ups and downs,puma future cat, do not reach shore, and occasionally to catch a broken piece of wood, but it sooner or later, you can not afford the weight, not a shot sooner or later, the waves, but also looking forward to the next times to get a larger piece of wood, but to how many chips it can take you to the shore? Really shore it? Know that the hands of the wood may not provide sufficient buoyancy to you, sooner or later will be the collapse of water soaked into decay, but you are willing to throw what, throw the can and then pick up what,puma 2010, more than in the hands of what, who dare to know what their own future, are not dreaming, from the day you know the future, the future has changed,puma kids shoes, there is no shortcut in life,puma ferrari shoes, only practical every step, treasure every day, and more to give, and more pay to increase the probability of a better future, the sky is not the pie away, that you did not catch effort can only be killed.
tired to work every day to want to go to the weekend holiday,puma shoe, you can take a break to relax, to be true to the holiday weekend only to find than work is also tired,puma running shoes, do not know what to do, not too many, too many inappropriate. Always contradictions, but also like a few minutes before the volcano to explode in a few minutes the same as what are the spring ice condenser, a good man is selfless or selfish in the end a good, selfless people can not Thanksgiving, no selfishness of human nature, it is difficult trade-offs.
grass! Why not let me do not bother, who would like to make my pet feel like anything to worry about but also acted in a self is a cloud, rain cover hands? ! Like how he felt like, in this life is salvation sin came into the world, and unselfish itself for the benefit of others, and why expensive? !
trouble, how much are extra words to describe it one word is enough. Day quickly passes quickly, and I want to know the future, but I do not want to change it, is it good or bad is it, this is life, and I'd like to see in the end I owe who I want to also! !
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links