View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 11:14 AM   #2
zq8j8ha3b5t
General of the Army

zq8j8ha3b5t is on a distinguished road

As soon as available, Caoheng Lei (right) will come along, Reporter Ye M L. photo

Sports Network (AFP) correspondent reporter Elohim before the Qin Jiang Feng Shengbing intern Closing Years

18 months ago, the college friend died sick, dying Please take care of themselves before her mother. Entrusted the face of friends dying, and she agreed without hesitation.
more than a year, academic stress, she always try to find the time, two-hour bus ride, arrived, , cooking for her ... ... , was unanimously recommended by many teachers as the
a text message to her promise

3 pm yesterday, Qingshan shipyard near a 20 square meters of bungalows. A thin, quiet girl,kobe vi, will hand on a 50-year-old shoulders of middle-aged women, the two happy, laughing.
the girl is Caoheng Lei, next to the middle-aged women,cheap basketball shoes, it is the friend entrusted to her See a reporter in, Cao Henglei quickly got up and took the cup, pouring water ... ... as if the Standing on the side of the Zhou Li, his face filled with a happy smile.
both the mother and daughter talking about love, Zhou Li burst into tears, Caoheng Lei's eyes is indicative of perseverance -

2007 年 9 months, the China division of Life Sciences ushered in a new life, in which a disabled girl legs Sisi (a pseudonym). After a month of military training, the Caoheng Lei Sisi always eager to help. Sisi was very moved, since then, the two have forged a profound friendship.
once,derrick rose shoes, Sisi's mother Zhou Li, Cao Henglei tightly holding hands, saying: deep imprint, and since then, as her sister, parents take care of as Sisi.
days, the weather, the university has not two months, a bad news came: Sisi was diagnosed with lung cancer and is Late,lebron james shoes! Cao Henglei life spent with her the last time. As long as free time, she rushed to the hospital to take care of Sisi, sometimes waiting all day in the hospital.
the night before the festival last year, consider coming to Cao Henglei a text message: you. thinking gave her via text message: so fast to go? kept texting me to comfort her. After that night, April 24, 2008, Sisi go on forever ... ...

out commitment was not aware of the weight, think the sight of Zhou Li Cao Henglei mother, cried and took her hand and said: say something, she knew her daughter entrusted to me ... ...
really inspired her to seriously consider this issue, is that Zhou Li say The day before May Day that year, Zhou Li Cao Henglei call to say, , there is no economic capacity, how to do later in the end, I do not think clearly, but I would like to first do their ability to help her out of the shadow of it.
next day, Cao Henglei rushed to the house accompanied by Zhou Li, and Zhou Li particularly pleased to see her, also insisted on buying new clothes for her, things, although I do not want to spend her money, but 不忍心拒绝, afraid of her misunderstanding. Shortly after the death in Sisi, Caoheng Lei's father died, and never experienced life to death, she suddenly have to bear the double from the pain of family and friendship, think of the great trust of friends, she was felt mother gave her strength. be grateful community. the university, but also because of the country's free education for health policy, I can only enough to live comfortably, confidently school ... ...
18 months by accompany her. Cao Henglei counselor, said Yang Guoqiang, Cao courses and experiment is very large, very often, only on Sunday afternoon to rest, but Cao Henglei almost the only break her, gave the saw her,Dwyane Wade Shoes, I have the willpower to live. Last year, the worst period of the day. See the godmother, Zhou Li said, often think of these, the more she felt like her own children.
to Zhou Li touched many things. Time, she acted alone out at noon home, Cao Henglei even themselves to the jolly-burned food is waiting for her table; this year in March, she was sick in hospital, Cao Henglei know that, leave quickly rushed to the hospital; this year Mother's Day, Cao Henglei bought a large bunch of carnations ... ... particular fate, is the twelfth lunar month the 16th birthday. This is the last to know, that day, we went shopping, she bought me a leather coat, I put on my body warm,kobe bryant shoes, heart warmer. journalists, along the longer, deeper feelings of the two, his past has been shouting Zhou Li as On the braces correct teeth, and she gave me today, specially the meat soft drinks do. the grassroots level to support education, I hope she is in Wuhan near work, or go to my home Hanchuan. some care and hope to be able to melt into a real person, for example, I got married, she moved to live with me. > Caoheng Lei and the Earlier this year, the school held a
Caoheng Lei's deeds spread, touched a lot of students. Now, some students of other classes, but also often go to Zhou Li, Lou Xiaolu is one of them.
school deputy party secretary Wang Changhai CLS told reporters: This spirit of optimism can infect more students!
zq8j8ha3b5t is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links