View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 09:48 AM   #2
bcde856

Arrow Oh, 9dragons gold

Oh, 9dragons gold, no! What if Grandmre comes to the loft? She’s never seen the loft before. I don’t
think she’s ever been below Fifty-seventh Street. She’s going to hate it here in the
Village, I’m telling you right now. People of the same ###### kiss and hold hands in our
neighborhood all the time. Grandmre has a fit when she sees people of the opposite ######
holding hands. What’s she going to do during the Gay Pride Parade, when everybody is
kissing and holding hands and shouting “We’re Here, We’re Queer, Get Over It?”
Grandmre won’t get over it. She might have a heart attack. She doesn’t even like pierced
ears,runescape power leveling, let alone pierced anything else.
Plus it’s against the law to smoke in restaurants here, and Grandmre smokes all the
time, even in bed, which is why Grandpre had these weird disposable oxygen masks
installed in every single room at Miragnac and had an underground tunnel dug that we
could run through in case Grandmre fell asleep with a cigarette in her mouth and the
chateau burst into flames.
Also, 2moons power leveling, Grandmre hates cats. She thinks they jump on children while they’re sleeping
on purpose to suck out their breath. What’s she going to say when she sees Fat Louie? He
sleeps in bed with me every night. If he ever jumped on my face, he’d kill me instantly.
He weighs twenty-five pounds and seven ounces,age of conan power leveling, and that’s before he’s had his can of
Fancy Feast in the morning.
And can you imagine what she’ll do when she sees my mom’s collection of wooden
fertility goddesses?
Why did she have to come NOW? She’s going to ruin EVERYTHING. There’s no
way I’m going to be able to keep this a secret from everyone with HER around.
WHY???
Thursday, October 9
I found out why.
She’s giving me princess lessons.

Sponsored Links