View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 07:28 PM   #2
wi4bt7eh9gg
General of the Army

wi4bt7eh9gg is on a distinguished road

Weekend on the movies,nike air force one low, not hot, cool off well ahead of admission. Sit down, see a pair of young men and women Wanshou came. Appearance of about twenty three or four boys, backpack slung over his girlfriend,air force one low, holding a bag of snacks as well Coke. What the boy sat quietly seeking girls where appropriate, the girl did not speak, Knut mouth, the boy take the hint, then, the two two rows away from my place to sit.
girl took the boy to the Coke delivery,cheap nike air force, the boy started to give girls stripping loquat, one by one to feed the girl. They laugh with the talking, although not hear what they were saying,air force one, but could see that they talk a good time. I closed my eyes adjusted to the body comfortable position, waiting for the film begins.
\ Boy or a look of laughter, said: \ can save one, another drowning. \ \
boy came \ \ boy, open your mouth, do not know what the theater was the other audience attracted to the boy's voice, the whole theater just once without the \
boy continued: \, my mom Angelica you duck stew, so you Bubu. But, you feed the ducks are fed. my mother went to the countryside to buy land duck. you said thank you you? \ Like mother, like the emperor for you, holding you, but you is not right here, too, that there is bad, but my mother which one of you not from the? \ wash, hot is good, but you cry and shout, that the laundry is broken. my mom to give you 500 bucks, you say that even the sleeves are not enough to buy clothes, you say you are not making trouble? \ Obviously the girl to the outraged. Girls, \ stretched in front of the hand, the girl some center of gravity, and sat down.
the meaning of the boy apparently did not give up, he continued: \, film screenings before the formal advertising, the boy seems to get enough, reluctant to sit down. The girl stood up, snatched the boy arms package, walked away. At the end, the boy directed at the girl's back,air force ones, said: \ the boy's shoulders shook, perhaps,air force 1, the boy cried.
would like a reply to enjoy life a person's life!! Reprinted mother will be more happy! Someone who makes a mickle........
wi4bt7eh9gg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links