View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 10:53 AM   #1
Q5h2f3w6j

Default [ Comedy ] night {director} come {apt} my house !

,Nike Shox R2
multiplication small QQ: 180949 QQ friends at the first time for the latest space

goes Source: ∞ small. - Tencent blog

Tips You: Diary of a friend favor this point of the upper left,

Click to enjoy more work: the affective panic funny game gender -

-
Welcome to take-off 〃 small - Tencent blog .. enjoy recording corner off the background melody! Thank you for patronizing me. Friends of Friends can all hope that happiness, to the point I remember reading the comments and opinions!

small reflections: As the saying works, Under these comic videos, laugh some let our lives convert easier as some, so the extra relaxed and merry with our good mood the daytime! Smiled, and I hope apt entire of the Friends of the faithful mini qzone tin keep a nice mood! . We saw the movie off the player, I remember perusing the altitude of the next .. -
premier to a joke ha
No smoking, not drinking, no gambling,Nike Shox R3-R4 Combination, - no prostitution a good man - a beggar knocked above the skylight said: Give me some money. Mr. read, to say: it gives you a cigarette. Beggar said: I do no smoke, give me some money. President said: I car have beer, you drink a bottle bar. Beggar said: I do no drink, give me some money. Mr. said: That course, I take you to mahjong, I disburse you betting,Nike Shox R4, obtain namely yours. Beggar said: I do not gamble, give me some money. President said: I'll take you to enjoy the sauna, Beggar said: I do not prostitutes, give me some money. Mr. said: Then you get aboard the practice,Nike Shox Sko, and I take you behind,Nike Shox R3, let my wife see: a non-smoking, no drinking, no gambling, no prostitution a good man can be mingled Chengsha Yang!

director come to my house by night
(see my laugh back simply wake!)
Tips: (Please pause the video card's friends in the buffer end point play)

* Spoof of Mahjong Journey to the West in idea, my abdomen hurt laughing Tips: (Please pause the video card's friends in the buffer end point play) how can this better laugh silly chasing girls
Tips: (video Card's friends pause playback buffer at the point end)

Two smart lingerie contest, to discern this man dizzy
Tips: (Please pause the video card's friends in the buffer end point activity)

If you bound or not bound

>>> ; click to see more pictures -

This diary is aboriginal! Please signify the source of the writer reproduced a small - Tencent blog Thank you for supporting my space,Nike Shox TL3! A problem talk straight click, click here to enter the small emotional space, click here to enter the small {sell a kinky game space can aid a baby out of school} 〓 (click to enter) {spoof of the most beautiful educator in the history of cattle hawkers +} 〓 (click to enter) [Comedy] friends spoof small Shenyang 〓 (click to enter) {night a beautiful matron open house to seduce a man, very yellow, very funny} 〓 (click to enter) [Comedy] huge beautiful cafes whole wag of folk (click to enter) [Comedy] peep skirt beautiful salute to reprint the tragic fate of [] (click to enter) ★ more exciting content you light my space ★

comment memo accuse you friends, directly make you renowned outbreak

Sponsored Links