View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 10:05 PM   #2
rwwewttiw66
Second Lieutenant

rwwewttiw66 is on a distinguished road

So faint word of the world beats by dre, how he faced, as well as spiritual water by the princess, how can he explain? I call him suddenly changed for the emperor beat by dr dre headphones, I really some are not used.
Youcao smile, "the emperor ascended the throne only two months, of course, a big favor, Miss You wait for some time, the emperor would come to see your self." Once again, I pluck at the strings, thought to pay a moment then said, "As I Que Feng Dian go. "Since you can not come to see me, then find you the right, some things are let off of. Qiu Hong howling cold desire to return to film, such as evening twilight dependent, since many flowers worry. I was in Phoenix a few guards blocked Que Dianwai, not into the house, Lan Lan call me back, but I was stubborn refused to go, tonight I bent to see him. There are some things I have to let him know that he must speak clearly.
I walked in Dianwai a long time, I can eventually deaf ears, fiery moment in my heart, and regardless of the guards on both sides rushed towards the inside, they can be blocked or helpless. "Let me go, I want to go." Xiezhu I forced my arm guards tossed the hand toward the inside shouting. "Get this crazy woman to drag me ..." I will row a father for fear of the emperor and scared, anxious at once ordered them to me off.
I struggled hard, Lan Lan and Youcao Seeing a situation also rushed to want to help me tear guards were held hostage. "Citylink, you do not come out of my guards will die in your hands." I did some modesty of the women regardless of their own, shouting toward the inside, believe he can really turn a deaf ear. "Mad woman, dared to address him by the emperor were taboo, you do not order it!" Gas to get orchids father pointing my nose, trembling. "Let her go." Citylink finally appeared in Dianwai, very ugly face, the tone is sharp talk a lot. I grabbed hold of the guards Lengzheng looking rage, he forgot the hands of the movement, surprised to find a Citylink approached them open, and my arm just to get relief.
rwwewttiw66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links