View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 01:49 PM   #2
gy3gt1sh0og
Commander In Chief

gy3gt1sh0og is on a distinguished road

,timberland outlet

| Back to logs list

22125956 2010 年 03 月 09 日 05:31 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (5) Category: Personal Diary
With the cold breath of the Tiger I had done in the depth of Nanjing to meet the Tiger Year of the Ox big one-year-old, but I do not know where to walk,timberland boots, lost their own to go But right or wrong is not so easy to judge the reality is too difficult a simple way the idea is not very far away but I do not get to the other side of my life is already half gray ash still coming out the other half is tomorrow,timberland boots sale, I do not want to be helpless but is still waiting not because of what it bid farewell to the Year of the Ox out the troops once again why the new road is rough I had done something wrong or did not have to or must I go through in order to want to comfort to know to understand the pain to miss When I can not understand their own when I was not already become crazy when I can not change my time I really want to confront the cruel reality of the reality of my depression,timberland kids, should I shut myself up and I was not to close myself that I What I am what I am not a thing but I have ideas of her own people,womens timberland boots, but I can not control my thoughts I was thinking of my control I am weak I am weak I have failed my guts I still have to face to escape but I still to face the so-called life that outsiders appears to meet my life who I hold my future in the end who will spend tomorrow in the end I am me but I is not me I was him but I like who I was I Who is the Tang Jiahao I do not know I was ignorant bastard tomorrow I do not know friends do not know how parents do not understand a woman's asshole damn I was scared to death of me I want to die alone,timberland uk, I treat all good I will not live my life that is good Live a good living but living well I'm mad I'm mad I'm a fool I was a fool
; ; ; ; be no end to go back
gy3gt1sh0og is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links