View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 12:07 PM   #1
black8fym

Default women griffeys and then melt a little food money

Zhou microblogging Screenshots
Sina Technology News April 4 pm news, the odd tiger 360 in the micro-Bo Zhou Hongyi, chairman,air griffey max 1 black, said today, never thought about the odd tiger 360 sold, no matter how difficult, as long as the team was,griffey 2, and then melt a little food money and ammunition,ken griffey sneakers, together with perseverance and tenacity,micheal jordan heels, there will always be the result.
this side denied PPTV CEO Vincent Tao Bo in a recent micro-odd tigers broke the news that almost 360 years ago to sell to Microsoft rumors.
in micro-Bo Zhou wrote: "when ignorance anxious and lack of knowledge led to a lot of mistakes, one of which is to sell the company to the wrong people,asics sneakers, I deeply reflect on is to not make the same mistake . "
"I never thought that the odd tiger 360 sold, no matter how difficult,air griffey max, as long as the team was,black heels, and then melt a little food money,jordan heels for women, ammunition,women griffeys, coupled with perseverance and tenacity,air griffey max 1 Fresh water, there will always be the result." he said.
At the same time,air griffey max 2, Renaissance CEO package where today also on the microblogging of odd tiger 360 attempted to deny to sell Microsoft, said Microsoft was talking about the strategy and investment,griffey shoes, can not be sold to Microsoft, and accused PPTV CEO Vincent Tao (microblogging),nike air griffey max 1, said to myself not to step on others speculation. Tao Chuang
then PPTV CEO responded in microblogging, Microsoft,asics gel, wishful thinking perhaps it really played on the odd tiger search for "buy" the idea,ken griffey shoes, but was not yet out of 360 and some other products. Tao Chuang added: "In all meetings, Redmond Americans Zhou charisma very good impression of the old Zhou is indeed a legend in Chinas Internet." (Wood)

Sponsored Links