View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 05:01 AM   #2
m2ag5zut00hh
General of the Army

m2ag5zut00hh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

22126501 2007 年 09 月 03 日 21:43 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Law Hui Temple (1) Green

Pilgrimage (2), twilight mountains.

so many mountains, Jun capacity.

Youren from Zhu, empty more thing.

only a thousand steps, the West for.

spring it on, hide, the spring is more sad sad autumn.

thinking has Pan Pinghu wash (3), but see Tsui Emei (4).

carved to well? Not easy to older people.

hundred more worthy of sorrow, know wilderness of the pool.

were me, but mountain.

Note

1. Law Hui Temple - Mine in Hangzhou, the more of Wang Jian.

2. Mountain - Hangzhou City in the southwest corner.

3. Zhuo - Chengdu Zhuo Jiang. Therefore, the slope of Sichuan.

4. Emei - Emeishan.

the morning and see the mountains, late to see the mountains, there are waiting for the look,timberland boots, there are waiting for the look. Hill, near the level of the different shape to the face like you out. I do not know an expert is the one who built the Tower Aston Villa,timberland uk, hollow all, only a thousand steps in front of the West, just as a cover or. Is the spring, so what days to go? I'm afraid of! Autumn sad people, I have to spring more sad. To think of it in the wash Pinghu river rafting, watching Verde Emei miss even more! Think about how long the birds can maintain the integrity? Carving like this, what is man? Material world are aging, people just stop me,timberland boots sale! Think about a hundred years, not even more grief, to that pool pavilions have long been turned into grassland, people want my land, and only then pressing the verdant mountains !

analysis

is a five-phase of the ancient Seven. Four sentences of the form described the mountain, it is The mountain is the mountain, it is not, but man was watching it, a look at it to see the thousands of different shape, the mountain is entirely welcomed by the charm of the . Hill so can cause

twist beginning of four letters, containing Just under four levels above, the emotional unity of the table. The four brought back feelings of thinking, the painful, especially the period, Spring and autumn sad and more sad than intentional, since the author only Spring and Autumn, it is the sense of the slope of the bitter grief and empty passions are different
's. Last six years to decline,timberland outlet, personnel often the emotion, is the slope of the main, often out in the text. Best of all,timberland boots uk, hope God's love is also live, in front of a haze, out of the pleasure of uninhibited,cheap timberland boots, really God. All three papers share the
m2ag5zut00hh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links