View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 08:14 AM   #2
6ssjh8odf

38 years as one day,oakley sunglass, Zhu Ge Guiying wait sister child very carefully. Reporter Mafeng Hai Meng Ma photo

reporter correspondent Shao Liming Wang Ling Feng Liu Haimeng

aunts relations since ancient times, the difficulties, but the District of Linyi City Messire phase three village streets all Gegui Ying has won acclaim village people: 38 years ago, the 22-year-old Zhou Weiying unfortunately suffering from a severe rheumatoid,oakley sunglasses, legs and feet can not walk, can not use the arm , paralyzed in bed. Zhu Ge Guiying wife assume the burden of child care sister, to her feeding, cleaning up urine, body scrub ... ... In this way, day after day, year after year, exactly 38 years later.
Wrapped feet, stooped old man holding a bowl of various Ge Guiying bubble milk biscuits,prada sunglasses, the sister sub Zhou Weiying bed, the same as feeding a spoonful of the baby to feed her a spoonful.
She was covered by a thick quilt,Armani Sunglasses, only to reveal a face. Room clean, organized. Zhou Weiying in good spirits, his face wearing a smile.
Zhu Ge Guiying 80 years old this year,chanel sunglasses, Zhou Weiying 20 years her junior. can not be used, paralyzed in bed.
She said: , using simple Tangci Gang restructuring of the 'bell' will Didi tick to ring, wife will quickly rushed over. is cloudy rain. One time it rains, in order to sister sub Duanfan, slipped in the yard of a inattentive, and almost get up again.
1990, the various Ge Guiying celiac suffering from cancer, .
I have not been out 10 years of the house.
I use coal stove for heating in winter afraid of gas poisoning,ray ban sunglass, I bought a heater dedicated to ... ...
, it is not easy.
Zhu Ge Guiying moved many people, also won praise from the community. She has been awarded Hedong

Sponsored Links