View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 08:05 AM   #3
l4ik2jhhy

I heard Yanping hometown Soul tomorrow, there are always lamenting the pain of sorrow and grief. A woman in love say love laughing, was actually in such a cruel way to the end of a forty-six years of life!
said a woman driving a car accident a borrowed car,timberland boots, as to whether to open her own car, or someone else, or that she was restricted to the scapegoat, all of which are unknown, is not important it! Stranger in a strange land Yanping Qu Bard died in the cold,womens timberland boots, the family has been broken, his daughter had just entered the community, even though some soul in heaven, how can truth in the world?
perpetrators reportedly sentenced to three years,timberland boots uk, compensate million. Half a million, is this is life price? I believe that is not actually better than the perpetrators, the traffic hit and run and then surrendered, that speaks of her complex psychological. Like a vacuum in her flying unexpected calamity, the loss of money, but also lead sentence, the same is deplorable! And Yanping costs of fifty million, ending a life, and this is her daughter half a million legacy you! ! ! Charged with this matter behind things,cheap timberland boots, and her daughter holding a bloody Shen Dian Dian goes fifty million check, no doubt holding her mother's life ah!
for Yanping's death, I heard the familiar smell of her people seem extremely cold, and I do not think it should be like this, ah! Even with thousands of her marriage million wrong wrong, she will actually pay with their lives it! Is there life on earth more precious than it? ! I feel like I should be one of the people a better understanding of Yanping, twenty years she has been present in my line of sight of.
Yanping warmhearted and sincere, forthright and generous of doing things. Lively and beautiful little effort. While a mistake in marriage,timberland boots sale, but she paid a price after all. Of a man can not be too harsh, not because of her mistakes and erase all her advantages. People will always make mistakes, especially in the emotional and easier to make mistakes. We always say that tolerance in the face of a dead person, the people familiar with her, are you not to say that legalization tolerance then? !
Yes, I am not Yanping relatives, she is not my friend,mens timberland boots, I was more than most people know her a little bit more. I regret all the non-normal lives lost, I cherish every one around close family and friends, in this cheerful spring night, I was all my family and every friend that I am familiar prayer: May the love universal of God, their fault tolerance, bless my family and friends each and every safe and healthy!

Sponsored Links