View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 06:35 AM   #2
9i5p6m5x3j6f
Commander In Chief

9i5p6m5x3j6f is on a distinguished road

(Reporter Hooley) 6 months pregnant wife and left home,monster beats headphones, her husband Lvbi Long hosts a tricycle carrying the 3-year-old daughter around to look. Hungry,monster beats studio, buy a box lunch; sleepy, sleeping side of the road, which has become the helpless father and daughter since the week of life. But yesterday 21:30, Lvbi Long call to reporters that he had found
girl with his father looking for mom

Lvbi Long human tricycle carriage,dr dre headphones, placed pieces of wood and some kids clothes. Compartments on both sides of hanging
Lvbi Long said, only 3 year old blue and Liang Yanfei his first child, a wife like her. So he did not understand why his wife walked out. Xintang area due to speculate wife to work, since he was from 16 to Canton with her daughter around to look.
suddenly left home unmotivated

Lvbi Long said he and Liang Yanfei usually gets along well, on 13 March at about 4 pm, he found his wife gone. Then contacted my wife before he contacted the man, the other answered, 13,monster in-ear speakers, at 9 am,monster headphones, Liang Yanfei initiative to Lvbi Long call.
risk of side sleeping side riding overturned

Lvbi Long said, look for his wife on the road, he ate a lot of pain and blue during the day to find his wife, he always do not know tired to ride the day before yesterday, he rode fell asleep and nearly causing accidents.
9:30 last night, Lvbi Long caller said his wife money for treatment because of his illness, he ran alone for Zhao Laoxiang Xintang borrow money. See him just issued a fellow
9i5p6m5x3j6f is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links