View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 06:37 PM   #1
N6486n2ptnu

Default [ Magic de irrigation ] hilarious !

2006 institute entrance composition of 32 words1, notwithstanding many suffered castration Sima Qian, but he endured the pain again and again, or the perseverance to write a great

[Comment: afresh and repeatedly? Where Is Grandpa you Sima revival? ]

2, my father adored me like family.

[Comments: You always afford the litter picked up from your father's? ]

3, the sun closer and closer, like a golden cake.
[Comments: The students ... you are eating breakfast on the lumber to test the cutting? Poor ~ ~ MOMO】

4, Premier Zhou's vision is to divide the country's prosperity, in his heart that only 4 characters: to serve the people!

[Comment: Perhaps your language teacher can stomach you, but your math teacher will not excuse you! ]

5, I ambition to have a healthy legs, a intelligent brain, ... ...

[comments: the same 4]

6,PULSERA TRANSPARENTE CON FRANCIA, there is a cheap self-esteem called self-confidence,PULSERA NEGRA CON LOGO XB, there is a fall called over again.

[Comments: The students of a fashionable era of Socrates]

7, no self-esteem of the nape, can not aid self-confident head.

[Comments: I would favor to understand how the neck is shrieked ]

8, no backdrop aboard Ben prospects.

[Comment: At 1st glance do not know what to say, think cautiously point out problems seems a morsel average ... but think that he did not know accurate what to say ... ... Is it equitable to verse? ! ]

9, in the eyes why the long side, for it namely accustom to forward-looking.

[comment: the students of your logic is beyond my range of cause ...]

10, life Like a cup of water, smooth faint; but like a glass of the sugar water, sweet; like a cup of salt water, salty.

[Comment: This ... ... alternatively boiled water it? ! ]

11, horse hoof long skinny cilia fat, not father a burglar stole his son; blind blind uncle and aunt had half my life, no one has seen who.

[comment: the students, you are the teacher's son, Guo iron cutting? ]

12, Montesquieu's aristocratic family, who had been alive a comfortable life, but he looked at the sky changes in cloud, suddenly made a shock decision to history that plunge into the overrun to the bourgeois revolution.

[Comment: The original concept of the night sky suddenly Meng pedagogue Taichetaiwu ... ...]

13, life is precious, and love higher; if it is life and death, which can be actors.

[Comments: 8HD ah,PULSERA AZUL CON LOGO XB! You can not because the people Petofi over 50 years of license conservation so bad to make people ... ...]

14, the saying goes: one more striking, to how much product. Land so that people Yikan? So we should adore lofty future prospects.

[comment: I dumb ... the students in the end you say? ! ]

15, enter the third year, I lived a days. Although I eat a lot of piglet,PULSERA TRANSPARENTE VENEZUELA, but I did it more than than in livestock. At the moment, my vision is ... ...

[Comment: The poor child ... ... the touch of sympathy for Gao Yubao: you see the cutting! Zhou Papi to you that this is actually very human morale! ]

16, my vision is to have the greatest damn of the habit. Although Wujiangsimei to comply, but it would merely sit on the roof of swear on 3 hours without re kind of solution to solve the grievances of my center. I write to you, my hand sweating, is this because I reproach the papers, because it determines my hereafter and prospects. Relying on this less than half a measure of the papers and some ink on my twelve annuals of school career determinations, I agree with. Worthwhile trying to find fault with the scores I.

[comment: the child ... you are not already prepared to go overseas only to test posterior to play? ]

17, God gave us feelings, we chance muddled them ########ography and violence.

[Comments: deep! ]

18, my vision is admitted to a nice university, get a good job, so that after have the competence to let my son have admitted to a good university to find a good job.

[Comment: Why do I meditation that the journalist interviewed the political book of the duration of child sheep? ,PULSERA TRANSPARENTE CON LOGO XB! ]

19, numerous of my students to be confessed to naval or police academy, at the eyes to do.

[comment: do? ! Shake ... give ... how do? ! ]

20, Premier Zhou standing kilometer avenue on the daytime of lament: vision to millions of people whom explode into tears.

[Comment: kilometer street ...? ! Ah ah ah ah ah dead hoax! ! ! ]

21, Tagore said: night gave me a black eye, but I use it to find the light.
[Comment: Do you believe Gu Cheng ambition be holding an ax medium of the night to come to you? ]

22, Miluo River, Xiang Yu sword in hand in the collar, he shouted ... ...

[Comments : he shouted: Qu Yuan, a small kiss how do you depart backward so long ago I went to ah! ! ! ]

23, tippler know: there should be hate, when a long period to do a circular ... ...

[Comment: TO Ouyang Xiu Su Shi: We return cooked cooked, as I told you so you plagiarism! ]

24, lived a pastoral life in the paradise of Tao wrote ;

[Comments: Well ... I admit ... ... In fact, I can guarantee that Mr. Lin Bulao surely not the Tao of the neighbors. ]

25, while the piano fell at Yu as ZhongZi when he is looking as mountain stream, piano is his vision.

[Comments: identification of the BL through the text! ]

26, emulated by Han Yu, Liu Bang to fight, one day, ... ...

[comment: they identified 1 of BL through the text! ]

27, Marie Curie invented the fish radium, and her vision to accomplish ... ...

[comments: Marie Curie You die actually innocent ... ... who knows this torpedo it rotated out to have radiation! ]

28, by Sima Qian in the savage castration, the insults and alleys, because he knows

[comment: so ... how? ! Is it repellent to engage men and boys to find a small baby it? ]

29, Sima Qian subjected to castration, being coerced to endure the afflict of a broken leg, ... ...

[comments: I solicit you! Sima Grandpa You should not damage him! ]

30, after Sima Qian was implemented Fuxing, regardless of physical decay, wrote the pioneering work >
[comment: crazy ah! I have been entirely silent ... ...]

31, I watch Sima Qian subjected to castration and behind the excellent achievements of the great vision, could not aid exclaiming: 三百六十行, very best.

[Comments: hollow smile, is ah! This line can likewise afford a eunuch champion,PULSERA NEGRA CON VENEZUELA! ]

32, generation of voluntary castration man labeled Sima Qian, because his idea is the great vision that Tang has at present own a history writing, so he bite the bullet for the Tang completed the

Sima Qian. . The maximum fun. .

Sponsored Links