Thread: nike shoes said
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 06:49 AM   #2
9i5p6m5x3j6f
Commander In Chief

9i5p6m5x3j6f is on a distinguished road

News Chenzhou Chenzhou
largest newspaper quail farmers Lingxian Ren, Ye woods wife, at the end of last month in Chenzhou Chen North Railway Station Cargo North Station near a farm family members killed. After the incident, the police launched a massive manhunt in Chenzhou, after 10 consecutive days to trace,mbt sale, police killers Luoyuan Ping, Huang Yong captured the lake. In identifying the scene,mbt shoes sales, Huang Yong, the lake suddenly his knees to apologize.
According to Lo, Huang confession, they are fast friends, often with the robbery plot. At 2:00 on November 23, the two found were inside the house lights on culture, then kicked open the door, armed with a knife in a room and sleep Ouyang coercion Chinese couple, the European family valuables looted, and the couple bundled with a Scotch tape the mouths of the two men blindfolded,mbt m.walk shoes, left the door will be locked. The two then sneaked into the local quail Lingxian Ren, kicked open the door burst into the room, when they use knives to intimidate Lingxian Ren, Ye woods wife,mbt shoe, the other shouted for help and struggling to resist. Luo,mbt outlet, fear of crime was brought to light yellow, with a knife before fleeing toward the two meal Luantong.
reporter Yong Ping Yan Yudong correspondent
9i5p6m5x3j6f is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links