View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 01:44 PM   #3
ddsfgdsa9b8
Commander In Chief

ddsfgdsa9b8 is on a distinguished road

Nothing to see sensationalist piece on the newspaper supplement, a semi-old man to tell my daughter to do lover,tennessee titans jerseys, Tales vulgar, can be very drill article in a sentence: about love, that is,nhl hockey jerseys, whoever heart who should die.

Whoever heart who should die? I am a little confused.

may be too attached to the text? In my opinion, is not the same heart and inviting. Echocardiography only occasionally touched by the other party; and inviting the entire heart and soul are all the other ups and downs.

heart,lebron james jerseys, the only obvious for a person's strengths rather pleased; and tempted, he will be all the shortcomings that we deliberately ignore forgotten.

Therefore, the text sentence should read: Whoever tempted who should die.

love happens, love at first sight, after all, the two heart less synchronized. In most cases there is no ill-feeling is a party,nba jerseys, the other a first-come in his favor.

then tried inviting the soul to be close to each other or even the body, but it does not matter who's just had some heart the other, in the face of the pursuit of their own when the others will likely be dizziness, love of others Italy itself is an affirmation of their own. The villain is not falling in love with nothing you say is not it? Such judgments with, and occasionally the heart will be catalyzed into warm inviting.

love so wantonly spread.

the end,minnesota twins jerseys, excitement also excited over, too close too close, and feeling like coming down thermos of boiling water - even the best of the warm layer,twins jerseys cheap, can stop it slowly cool down.

if you can not guarantee that this pot of boiling water to the heating time, one day, although in the thermos, but lost for both parties to continue lingering heat. The promise of life will love the wind blowing out.

If it is cool with each other better, so who would not uncomfortable, breaking up is free. If the creation

get people so infatuated with perseverance and the other cold one stiff, and this trouble - that people are still sad the dim light but can not speak, already made the leap to reach the man but never enough The mid-air in a vain if nothing had happened.

Since then, been called ungrateful or caprice of the piece, in the sad frustration of people who come down deliberately walk through.

. . . . . .

truth is always the truth, so cool yet so close to the people.

who will face the truth, only difference is that you are willing to face.

grew more and more chilling. . . . . .

If Eventually, people give up because of fear of the initiative, we will not and should not miss this life most people pass by?

However, when the result is forced to give up an active love, and who dare to be tempted? Who would dare to uphold the sentimental?

expect him to love me as deeply as I love him even deeper. . . . . . Even knowing that this idea is really fragile and naive. . . . . .

dear, occurs when we love you heart or tempted?

Love, death and you are willing to be brought to bear the trauma of it? Not? Then it tried to suppress their feelings, what action do not be tempted.

non-action is not? Well, look at the most heart, two, is enough.
ddsfgdsa9b8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links