View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 12:38 PM   #1
jeavglea

Default Herve Leger Strapless Wear To Feel Gentle

This year especially busy work, to feel good shopping, happened to see a white black dress, also is under plait, match on my newly bought platinum necklace, feel relaxed and spell able, immediately bought it. However, during the summer vacation, with a friend to tsinghua tongfang to have a meal, I found the waiter dress style of this with me how so much like ah. Then, a summer vacation I didn't wear this herve leger dress sale.
Remember that a black skirt for my haste and rent, with the court to change a new, half a month to come. Spending time in, I and beside a han edition are white dress and printed silver grey and light blue flowers, the following a little bubble feeling. That year also comb a straight hair, herve leger strapless wear to feel gentle, simple but elegant.
During the summer vacation, much more free time, and in the cathay Pacific Iraq into a lovely to pure white tail take two way blue edge dress, looks fresh beautiful, a heartbeat. Is a bargain, yielded to temptation, of course, is bought. At that time I didn't Numbers, but is a day or two, herve leger bandage dress I speak to deliver efficiency!

Sponsored Links