View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 04:00 AM   #3
oujoyha8l7
Commander In Chief

oujoyha8l7 is on a distinguished road

He and she, be humble men and women the world - income is not high,st louis rams jerseys, work is not easy to work nine to five work; a person's salary for a mortgage the house for 10 years, the salaries of another tube just enough to eat drink tube .
they usually work together to farms to buy food, go home to do simple meals to eat; and watching TV,lebron james jerseys, he always let her election platform, and sometimes she see straight music, he fell asleep at the side, she smiled and let him pick a favorite show to see, he called her; they will go a long romantic Western or drink coffee once a luxury,tennessee titans jerseys, something he followed her something; the holidays they will to see a movie,nba jerseys, but also by her favorite film and time specified.
the beginning,cheap kobe bryant jersey, she was very happy and satisfied, and gradually find what was wrong. Finally, at a dinner dilemma is Chimi Fen or noodles, she got angry and insisted to his own mind: \without any idea? you have is not the case, you really do not have with me a little interested in life you? \Once I had to let you travel first class to wait, I'm afraid not achieve your dreams. and you in my heart, is the best by all the world's women. So, I am willing to meet you in life one by one small wish. like tonight, What would you like? \
this world, men and women are humble,nfl jerseys for sale, but not humble love.
oujoyha8l7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links