Thread: it is actually
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 01:58 AM   #2
3p3y5g7c6e
Commander In Chief

3p3y5g7c6e is on a distinguished road

,nike air force one low

| Back to logs list

152374 2009年01月19日01:29 Reading (loading. ..) Comments ( 1) Category : Personal Diary
is Less from the costume dramas , war films is difficult to bring interest

the details of the Three Kingdoms has been very vague , Red Cliff Part One look at the first 10 minutes

I was under the Collections of the Red Cliff ,air force one low, And no other

City Ninomiya schools to see Red Cliff Brush Set 5 discount card can purchase a longer free to send a

name in order to save 60 dollars and I paid the 20 Million, although the peer is a handsome guy , this time has been difficult to reason

result saw a 2.5- fold very close to the people of Red Cliff

Ming ,air force 1 shoes, Zhou Yu is eat , Missy is very bold, Cao Cao normal.

a simple story , vertical and anti- room , Borrow Arrows with Thatched , by wind , fire chain ship, Cao Ying Chuang , save the sister .

previous minutes flat ,nike air force 1, the middle point of half an hour sleep , lively

a bell after General comments : As a TV up to 80 sets an important position , thus forming a kind of stereotyping the characters of the imagination ,air force one low nike, and so bring on the criticism of John Woo's Red Cliff . As a historical film
Red Cliff ,nike air force 1 high, war films, first and foremost task is to tell a compelling story to try to simplify the story, the main time to the action scenes . The audience for the film's criticism has focused on the Ancient Chinese stories, aimed at or on the East still curious blue eyes , so more than a fraction of China 's Fables also the color of the globalization . This is really a 2.5
or off the Red Cliff , but for me, is worth the fare .
3p3y5g7c6e is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links