View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 09:09 AM   #2
6ssjh8odf

3 4, that is to Suzhou City more than a thousand high school students and teachers Heartbreakers Beach days. Only female teachers Zhangcheng Chun, 38, finished her life on the last lesson, is preparing to pick up the lesson plan on the second class, crashing down the edge of the desk, have not had time to say a word, like a flickering candle gradually dim. heavy breathing a sigh of relief, but her composure a bit, which is just a few seconds, she came to the desk picked up the lesson plans,chanel sunglasses, ready to go on the day of Section IX (1) class language lesson, but the 'H 'is heard, she suddenly fell to the ground. Zhangcheng Chun Zhang Vice President of friendship will help in the chest, shouting Less than ten minutes, Artemisia ditch near a doctor quickly rushed to the hospitals, she has stopped the heartbeat and breathing.
sad news quickly spread throughout the campus, students were unable to suppress tears, and Zhang Chengchun class teacher with the same teacher said Lou Ling was a classroom Ku Cheng, Zhang Chengchun teacher is the most favorite teacher of students , and she also loves her students, so the ten years she has been insisting sick class. 9 (1) Lee Wei Students recall, Zhang them on the last lesson, from time to time to see her Shou Wu chest, but her face was always with a smile, and now think of it, her voice is really getting weak .
principal Dingjia Liang told reporters on March 6, Zhang Chengchun teacher the day the funeral is not only more than 1,000 school teachers and students, previously taught as part of her students and nearby villagers, and the town government and the District Education Bureau leaders are tears to see her off. Zhang Chengchun teacher to teach at the school for 18 years, has been working as a teacher, she brought the subject in the school, the quality of detection is the first village, and how many papers as the advanced award. At first she had kept from previous years, the school found her body not to rest or less with her class, but she refused, he always says he did not cause illness in a small defects.
a lively lecture and caring teachers of students went to the

3 月 6 日 4 am, 9 (2) Students think Zhangcheng Chun Wang Jie teacher, he could not sleep , kneeling before the teacher's tablet, burst into tears, We are faced with a smile, surprise, surprise you to just leave us ... ... classmates asked her to bring schools and classes. her class.
students recall, last October, Zhang Suzhou City in the First People's Hospital, the students have to go the hospital to visit, Zhang every time I see students come, it will sit up from the bed, smiling Ask the students not suited to a proper substitute teacher. only allowed her to take a class, then there must be a class for another teacher to take classes. , Zhang Chengchun teachers in their daily lives caring for students is a plus. Because the school's dormitory tension, some schools can not host, and she packed the house to his home to arrange more than a dozen students admitted to the farthest home, the utilities do not charge a penny a day, the quilt shop will also get the students neat.
a beloved mother, dear wife went to the

16-year-old daughter this year, Kang Zhang Jing not want to believe this is true, she said, choking back tears, every day will wear the clothes on my bed, but also bought me the most like to eat. I love my mother,prada sunglass, she is great. admitted to key universities, she must study hard to complete the mother's wish.
Zhangcheng Chun's husband, Chao-Jun Li in the high school as the headmaster Beach. They were classmates in 1991 after graduating from the Suxian Teachers teach to go to a school, from students to the lover, to couples, they have gone through decades of time,ray ban sunglasses, but rather loving, life has never been a red face , more encouragement and communication with each other, therefore, the two awards in the educational system many times, it has been hired as senior teachers in the teaching. Chao-Jun Li said his wife always asked him to focus on educational management, which also makes her home away from home too tired, get a good rest. Last winter,cheap sunglasses, he went to Beijing with his wife to do the examination, the doctor prescribed the drug for two months and told to rest primarily, not so tired, but she insisted that the two classes this term to the school, she said two classes of students want her to take classes, she could not give up. interviews with teachers, students, her daughter and her husband, finally, I always ask them, interview, to make so many people repeat the burning deep inside, so that their eyes soaked in tears again. I think it is better to use Ding Jialiang principals in a few words in eulogy to the end of my interview right, but also the memory of the teacher as comfort Zhang Chengchun:

Bing said that the situation on the left, love in the right,oakley sunglasses, through the on both sides of life, sowing time, at any time flowering. Dear Zhangcheng Chun teacher, my mentor,discount sunglasses, I respect the young girl, forever. Wishing you all the way, there is love peer!

Sponsored Links