View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 02:46 AM   #154
hgfbgffx

For the next generation of the motherland,The following is the full article
cousin sent me a friend in Hong Kong. I read later. ... God shaking the whole body to fight the cold how could such a thing .. ah .... .. speechless .. well we all halo together to see it ... see you later still dare to KFC or M ...

one of my friend's father is a senior Bank of China,cheap minesota twins jerseys, a city leader, he and the United States Some co-operative relationship between the Kentucky, a high-level exchange of visits between the leadership of my friend's father had the honor to visit the KFC chicken factory, that is a serious and secure place outside, no one can casually into the. That day I and friends is the self-study, friends, his father suddenly received a phone call from overseas from the United States calls, \After a trip back to our school special, I chat with them and his son, also had the honor to hear the KFC chicken factory insider!
**** the whole body of each tube of chicken, a chicken hatched chickens from time to finished product is two weeks. tube is hormone lose them ah! each chickens no hair, as we have seen disembowelling hair pulling after completion of a kind of chicken!

friends, you know we are there to eat KFC chicken legs and wings is the largest, almost all legs and wings, and you think , where they come from so many legs and wings, which the other parts are gone? almost every chicken wings who have 4-5 ,lebron james jerseys,3-4 legs. I really have been out of anger. look at the city which departments and regions in the KFC brand, and I ... ... Sigh ... ...

friends can go to Kentucky to look inside, in which what people are eating, you will not see foreigners, all Chinese people ah. In particular,cheap nba jerseys, China's children and more, these hormone has been plagued in the normal development of the Chinese minors. His own invention, something foreigners do not like to eat, intelligent Chinese people, ah, we all think this is why? ? ?

said, no matter the Western Kentucky Fried Chicken or McDonald's or other fast-food chain, in the Chinese market in order to create \Chinese people like the taste of formula, as a business development focus. The other is the research and development of the body to grow a chicken more than chicken wings and multi-hormone birth technology only.
now been able to birth to 6 6 chicken wings, but because it is for Chinese consumers - the world's blind ignorance of the consumer, so the only extensive hormonal formula feeding,minesota twins jerseys, it often has a chicken body of a 3-legged three wings, or four, five, six,mlb jerseys, and so forth.

over the chicken wings and chicken legs cut off transportation to the Chinese market, other parts of the body reduced to feed. Now we have business in order to reduce costs and produce better economic benefits, the vast majority of this body processed into chicken chicken willow, are also dumping transport to the Chinese market, thus generating substantial economic profits. Foreigners get a great profit, we people's health and the health of future generations has been greatly hurt!
Why are more children now obese, that is, they contain a lot of eating junk food foreign hormones ah!

whether patriotic Chinese, or the patriotic sense of apathy of the Chinese people, the total will certainly be for their children's health to consider it! Refused to Western fast food! ! !
for their own children, but also to the motherland tomorrow, please vigorously reproduced,dwyane wade jerseys!!

Sponsored Links