View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 06:12 AM   #2
4glnnbvj

PENG Wen Yue lost the photo before and the mother. Profile picture

regain lost children crying kneeling couple spores home Lele people here still remember

Information Times (reporter Caisheng Long He Jianhui Luo Yang Hui Liu Feng fruit) Penggao Feng, Xiong Ni by reach the floor at the Shenzhen Baoan International Airport lost three sons hugging PENG Wen Yue knees crying. Time is at 7:50 p.m. on February 10, 2011.
3 years, many children dream home

at 6 pm, Xiong Ni feeling disturbed by the town off from the company arrived in Shenzhen Baoan Airport B to reach floor. By Ni Xiong said, >
3 years, according to Xiong Ni daze, often have the illusion of shadow home son PENG Wen Yue, illusion,
the airport site to send candy

bears to the airport by Jenny, has been smiling. She said,
This is a happy occasion, let her bear by Minnie at the airport are also happy moments together. She had prepared a large bag of candy to the presence of relatives and friends waiting to distribute the same. Many people get the candy bears also recognized by Ni lost child who was tortured for three years, the mother, have told her congratulations. An old man took the candy and said, PENG Wen Yue holding his son with a smile appeared.
Xiong Ni by struggling in the crowd I ran to her husband and son when the son went to only 1 meter away from the position than when she hide his face from crying. Then kneeling on the ground, hugging her husband and son, continue to cry, cry! Peng Gaofeng the original face of joy at the moment, hug his wife and children, cry,ralph lauren uk!
3 years! Penggao Feng and Xiong Ni dreaming by the scene finally realized the couple was finally able to hug his son wept.
leave the airport, holds her son, PENG Wen Peng Gaofeng music, bears followed by Ni and his son had been separated from behind his eyes have not seen the son of 3 years.
3 years, PENG Wen music has been his brother. By Ni Xiong said,
Lele home, said people here still remember

yesterday afternoon, more than the national media has been waiting in the Peng Gaofeng home. 18:00 more bears to the airport by Jenny Le. The villagers came around Hershey, Lele's grandmother distribute candy, ready to set off firecrackers to welcome the grandson home. The villagers said that this scene is also lively than the New Year, all for Peng Gaofeng to find his son happy.
21:30, to the police station after finishing procedures, Peng Gaofeng couple finally home with Lele. People around the Lele, his head down,ralph lauren shirts, some fear, my mother in front of his care. Lele said he also remembers the people here, as well as his past on the kindergarten, I remember everything. Xiong Ni according to a year old in front of a small son to Lele, Lele takes his brother's hand. Soon, squatting on the floor playing with brother.
Peng Gaofeng said, to find his son, he let go of anything. Lele lost after a period of time, he hated human traffickers, and now his son looking back, he does not hate the. In a few days, he intends to return home with Lele, set feast to thank friends and family. He said he want to be volunteers to help other parents to recover abducted children, hoping that all abducted children to the same home as the Le. Reporter Caisheng Long He Jianhui

meet again before the dialogue, according to Xiong Ni

Bear by Jenny: Lele found that night, I am pleased to have a night without sleep, said his son always wanted to speak, but he said if I did not really understand Xuzhou, just listen to him call her mother to cry . These two days busy with family and friends the good news to the media, both tired and happy.
reporters: how to prepare to meet the Lele? Have not thought about the moment of reuniting with the Lele, how do you do?
Bear by Jenny: In the morning to buy firecrackers and sweets. 3 years, do not know how much he was tall, to not to buy him clothes, wait until the evening he went home and then buy. I have dreamed of Lele home, I was crying over his. The past two days I kept calling him dad, tell them to go home, but as more and more time near home, I am afraid, because the 3 not seen in years, I'm afraid if too excited to meet will be scared to him.
Reporter: I heard that father was taken away Lele, and you hate them?
Bear by Jenny: my heart is very contradictory, I hate them abducted Lele. But after finding Lele, see him grow plump, in peace; and that his family well, Lele read 2nd grade this year, good grades, I and very pleased, can not afford to hate them.
Reporter: You make Lele and mother for?
Bear by Jenny: I do not want Le Le and contact them, I was not very selfish? However, and Le Le video, see him and sometimes depressed,ralph lauren sale, and I do not know how to run. He told me very close before, I am not afraid to go home followed by his office.
Reporter: Lele home, is to continue to allow him to study, or what?
Bear by Jenny: Le remember the students to play with him,polo ralph lauren shirts, there are schools like his teacher, I want him to drop out six months, and then re-read from the first grade onwards. He now has psychological trauma, hoping to help him recover.
Reporter: Do you have any plans, you will bring him back home?
Bear by Jenny: There Lele want to go home,ralph lauren men, after he was born two years old came to live in Shenzhen, his grandmother took the child for two years, they have feelings, I want kids back a familiar environment. Now open Internet cafes and at home, the environment is complex, I want to give him a better environment. However, the burden of a large family, we have to keep working away from home, the child is not around do not want to see him, so now the decision not to do.
Reporter: your husband will be in the micro-blog network name
Bear by Jenny: We kind of lost children to experience the pain, I support the husband's decision. While it is a call to find the Lele, but think hard over the past 3 years bitter. Lele gone, the family insisted that we have another child, when her husband did not want, having children, we still have not given up looking for Le. I want to tell those who are still looking for the child's parents, to keep walking.
psychological expert: You can not separate the two environments

yesterday afternoon, Mental Hospitals Affiliated Branch Dr. Wang Xiangnan Lele home along with the media to provide psychological counseling. Xiang-Nan Ni by the bear said, and Le Le and the parents do not deliberately avoided talk about things, after all, 3 years of life, can not be separated the two environments, if Lele needs, they should respect his wishes to maintain contact with their mother. Care Lele dependent on the mother has now left, mother also subject to trauma.
WANG Xiang Nan said, Lele home to adapt to new environments, to go with the flow, you never have to change. Emotional transition requires proper communication, parents not because there is remorse, guilt, mental to compensate for the child and very much spoiled, as friends can comment. Lele, or to continue their education, if they can return to a familiar environment, to restore the psychological trauma of great benefit. In this way, help children with their families on the language of communication can also help.

Sponsored Links