View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 04:58 AM   #2
Ue1eg3drc5bh
General of the Army

Ue1eg3drc5bh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 464097276 at 23:59 on October 15th, 2008 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary the world to really regret it, perhaps the greatest shortages of medicine, when we seek what campaign for a long time to find a man betrothed life, but as the event goes on, will find this or that sorrow. Knew in my heart,

First Commandment: Do not prematurely to meet relatives.
thought, the two sides met the parents, taking almost one o'clock on yourself is a good thing, in fact, this is a big mistake, and familiar with each other,lebron shoes, gradually the life habits are different, misunderstanding will be more serious Who could not understand who,zoom lebron shoes, the last difficult is it for yourself. The best is the married, the two sides meet again-laws, maintain the best state in the living situation! Less after marriage also see the best! As the saying goes: asked her husband do. For a long time, this will gradually accustomed to her husband that his mother, his father is a normal thing to buy things, the formation of the girls would get married to her husband's family-oriented concept. I suggest that the two sides, a holiday buy a copy of a habit after marriage we go to do.

Third Commandment: Do not be too enthusiastic commitment to marriage-laws home
not marry before the initiative to undertake cooking,nike lebron, laundry, washing clothes and other things to the husband, the girls to maintain a certain degree of modesty, or will to her mother that her son's care about you or your family care about them! Appropriate to do some, but not too much input!

Fourth Commandment: Do not talk too much in-laws own the things her mother said no intention
listener interested, not to talk about his mother what her family, got bored and talk about the drama, to talk about current events. Things their own home, her in-laws, the less know better! In particular, there are brothers and sisters, parents who buy a house, who bought a car and more! In the future when you buy a house, car and other things, her mother would be concerned if you get her family's funded!

Fifth Commandment: not too early and the husband's family line to meet
think you also meet again. Seen later, not to stay long in-laws, or make them feel that you too care about the relationship between their home his son, carrying his point, when the girls would hold.

Sixth Commandment: Never before marriage too early in the husband's family in-laws overnight
overnight on the grounds with the third ring, worse!

Seventh Commandment: having ###### before marriage is my husband who knows
reason you're telling me! Let her in-laws look down! Many things to catch up with a mother, you're dead!

s Journey: New Year New Year's Eve to her husband's family night,lebron iii!
marriage some time, now or spend more time with their parents now! The third reason for the same ring!

Ninth Commandment: Learn to say Courtesy of the stop, turn down! Do not blindly take patience, evasive way. Understand what aggravated it! Of course they have to civilized, polite! Maintaining lady style! Reasonable manner!

Tenth Commandment: marriage to the husband you want to spend too much side
had long days, one to the finish,nike kobe v, later? For example: The younger brother to college money, you sponsor a thousand eight hundred, the next sister is also something, you give less to trouble myself. Therefore,kobe iv shoes, to maintain uniform development of the best!
Ue1eg3drc5bh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links