View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 01:37 AM   #18
l1tk0xgu9qy
General of the Army

l1tk0xgu9qy is on a distinguished road

,mbt shoes clearance

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 285011024 at 21:26 on December 17, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Game of Life
1. hold your hand, the child away. Child say no to go, well, close the dogs. -
2. Confucius said:
3. Confucius said: fighting with a brick peace! do not have chaos peace! according to head peace! almost die, then almost,mbt lami! -
Buddha said: I am Buddhist Compassion! A brick and can be almost dead! -
4. Confucius said: brick almost fighting, according to face almost,mbt sport shoes, almost should not be arbitrary, since the peace, how can one person alone almost, almost together with friends, enjoying themselves, almost vain and then almost,cheap mbt shoes, almost almost a Kill, also pulled down almost dead! -
Buddha said: I am Buddhist Compassion! knife almost, less pain, almost, to relieve pain is also is the merciful! -
5. Confucius said: other people's way, no way out for others. -
6. my people never hold a grudge, grudges against the spot I usually overstated. -
7. Now you call me, because you do not know me, so after you know me, you will beat me. -
8. to the site, the car started. So I had to side chasing barefoot and shout: >
9. I do not go to hell, who loves who is under the next. -
10. Money is not the problem, the problem is not money. -
11. I thought that I was the cliff of a flower, then I, but a sea of a slag. -
12. Hengdao to the day since I laugh, laugh finished I went to bed! -
13. heroes do not ask the source, the message Mo inquiry came from. -
14. There is a sheep in the singing: to your heart my heart strings a string, the string of a string of mutton, lamb and then string a string of ... -
15. My grandfather told me that if the world's most touches your soul, not -
16. I allow you into my world,mbt trainers, but you're not allowed to walk around my world. -
17. ... you say you love me? In fact ... I started ... in fact I told you ... Oh, right, in fact I quite like my own. -
18. Jesus and Buddha mora. Let the other bombs about losing his head, he always wins, the Buddha was playing is his head package. Finally,mbt shoes sale, the Buddha won a back, he saw himself lost said: the one hand has been playing Jesus for keeping the head position. -
19. a slip lame National Cheng Kung University, and then look back and Shanle Yao. . . -
20. When you were born is not to be thrown up 3 times? However, only 2 were caught. . . -
l1tk0xgu9qy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links