View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 02:05 PM   #3
ua8ofdfd

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 510356649 at 20:45 on April 14, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
not dig up the corner of military personnel Yan ¤ § Di §
Share article: M: Do you ah soldier boyfriend? W: Well. Male: When a few years ah? Woman: He is willing to be a few years, I'll wait a few years. M: If the rest of your life? F:, etc. his life. M: infatuation is a good thing, if he got out, not you, how to do? F: time to say, as long as is not betray me on the line. M: How old is he, ah, ah what degree? Female: a year older than me, a high school education, how, something ah? M: Well, I think you were quite good, as one does not know where the future of a waste of young men worth it? Female: worth, I wait for him, not a waste of youth, I support him, as a good soldier, so he is not wasting every second. Male: If in the future he can not give you happiness, you still want to follow him? Woman: I want to give him the happiness that is happiness, so long as I live, I followed him M: What qualifications you ah? Female: University. M: I am also a university, he and I were as big as my house in good condition, I will be considerate of the woman: Oh, so what? M: You see I told you about the conditions, you can not think about me? Male Female :····: he a soldier, do not know where the future, education was not well, and work hard to find, what good? You see me, I'm looking for a girlfriend, to looking like you, you think about it! Female :···· M: how do you not speak, is not considering me? Now is not easy to find a girlfriend, wife and more difficult to develop into a woman: he did not know where the future, work hard to find, family conditions did not your superior, and now more male than female, the object easy to find ? M: Yes ah, female: So how do you not put yourself in what he wanted, he retired after more effort than you need,ed hardy online, the need for more support back to the community based,ed hardy outlet, and if leave him, how brave you tell him to go ? I want to be his spiritual support, no matter how difficult,ed hardy uk, I will go with him, hold his rear for his position, will never leave,cheap ed hardy, unless I die M: * * * W: I advise you, Do not try to corner the military mind digging,ed hardy jeans, do not ask you how noble, but do not think the girls are then to be the military Pa Jimo, no faith, you expect their boyfriends sleep peacefully feel for you, the night guard it. Little souls of a grateful heart,ed hardy sunglasses, bless them and their girlfriends happy, right M: Oh Girl: So be it, I hope you meet all the girls to be all I thought the military, I hope a few less break up letter sent letters to the troops, and hope that you will find a keep you. ··············· Subscribe to the reading room

Sponsored Links