View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 11:52 AM   #3
4glnnbvj

Chef Ho with a an old man, four children. In addition to around 3 year old In order to graduate school care and support is the
Ho, 62, teacher, because the newspaper a chance of tracing operations, was a reporter He respected the wishes of the master, this newspaper did not disclose his name. But his actions will certainly touched many people.
accident

tracing ran into the legendary

4 days ago, Miss Xiao work in Dongguan, child care 25 years ago this newspaper to find its lost in the day the door of his sister. Gate City reporters in the days searching for days, asked to be days where the door had adopted a daughter,ralph lauren shirts, teacher. However, what has not in days, a master door, over the years contact with the broken home. Yesterday, the newspaper published, refuse to support a graduate student's adopted daughter.
reporter repeated inquiries, finally a village in the East Lake scenery forty-five square meters of rental house, how to find the master 62. He embarrassed to say: I am here too messy, we talk to the outside.
rode around the neck of any master a three-year-old girl. The girl looked up, saw kites flying, and asked: by Wu, said:
topic of small talk about girls. Chef Ho recalls, January 2007, he was the door to the passenger car from the days of Wuhan, Hanchuan passing a gas station when a 20-year-old woman said to the bathroom, the baby in the car, there is no re-appearance. Passengers later in the baby wrapped in cloth and found a note,
bus started running, full of passengers cars in the discussion, in which a heartless parents abandoned their children. He could not bear the master will take home the girls, also played a nice name: Item Zhuo Lin. reporter learned from the Bureau of Civil Affairs Tianmen, where the master has 5 children, only the eldest son born in 1980, is the real daughter. The remaining four children are adopted.
Chef Ho recalled, in March 1984, he was in the days of the hospital entrance door people see an abandoned baby girl, Dunsheng compassion. Led home to his wife: is one life, we come to stay. Can not think of that year in December, he was near the bridge in the days of the door, which saved an infant baby girl. His wife suggested he go to Civil Affairs. Civil Affairs Bureau, then some embarrassed, about what the master said: we have no place to accommodate these children, adoption for some time before you say.
1986 年 3 months, where the master was his father funeral,polo shirts, funeral home in Tianmen the roadside leading to town soap, but also see a basket to be installed in the baby boy, wearing a denim jacket, emaciated, his face little erythema, lips flaring. He did not master the But he left not worry, go back to see the baby is still in situ. He put a baby in his arms, a wonderful reflection of the home.
Yesterday, the reporters in the days to find where the door Jingling master a number of urban neighbors. They said at the time, where the master at home in addition to 6-year-old son, and two 2-year-old In addition, there is a seventy grandmother, is back from the Jingshan County adoption.
it was in 1979, where the master to set people's communes Yang Jingshan County wells. Temporary residence in his village and saw 62-year-old living alone in Hong Zuo, due to walking, and every day to fetch water pot with soil, then to the old man said: , with my back to the days of your door, I nail in the coffin for your retirement now! Later, how to run the master layers of adoption procedures, the old man back home. Elderly people live to age 86, died.
hard

cheap food back Back to encounter a sack

Chef Ho's family conditions are not good. So many kids, light food is a problem.
Chef Ho said he simply could not afford milk at home, so a traditional Chinese medicine according to the recommendations of the village, 1 kg green beans, 1 kg of soybeans, after the bubble steamed, smoothing dry, then ground into fine powder, feeding the children,ralph lauren online, another way to the earth. Chef Ho Heavenly Gate people send their children to the hospital, check with congenital bile barrier. Premier Lee at that time to get in touch with the Wuhan Union Hospital, decided to patients transferred, but the needs of million of medical expenses.
Chef Ho Zaguomaitie everywhere to borrow money, Zuo Hong-old mother for many years to save 200 is also out, and eventually only scrape together 4,000 yuan. He found the master when he was appointed secretary of the dragon look Tianmen friends.
this experience to work in Tianmen Tang Secretary of the Committee yesterday recalled: At that time in the municipal compound, Long recruited Municipal Women's Federation secretary, the person in charge of civil affairs, to try to subsidize some of their money, not enough part of the donations given to the city. But what the master has declined, he said: I can not trouble society, otherwise people will think that I can not afford to support these children. 5,000 loans you help me, I used part of the treatment to the children, part of the rent taxis to open.
Dragon secretary very much agree with, why the 5000 master settlement of the interest-free loan. Long secretary also come forward to help a few children solved the problem account.
child to Concord,ralph lauren outlet, life is spared. Chef Ho rented a taxi door in the days running day and night city. Food shortage at home, he sometimes encountered in the field of vegetables cheaper to buy a sack to go home, enough to pay for a good while.
happy

pick up the three children to college

2000 years ago, the two daughters and a son have to read in high school. In 2001, the second daughter, only a thin fraction of secondary gate exam day, one point per cent more in 2000 dollars.
find any chef heads with children, pleading for relief costs, but the president does not agree. Chef Ho suddenly kneeling in front of the president. Principal said: Do not bother me. Sensible daughter pulled up his hand and said: Dad, I went to other schools, like to read good books, I will spurs.
since the days of Solomon, a leader about this, to help any teacher to contact the City Experimental High School. And his son, paid in the remote fishing finished high school and middle school, a week from home with a jar of pickles.
Chef Ho's eldest son has gone from Huazhong University graduate, now working in Beijing; eldest daughter graduated from Hubei University in Hangzhou, to find a job; second daughter is a focus of a graduate student in Wuhan; II son graduated from Huazhong University of Science,ralph lauren sale, in the Chinese work.
life doing two things -

admire their parents on raising children under the

suffered the hardships, is the kind of neighborhood and neighbors host to me. after seeing other people's children suffer, I will think of my childhood. My father was a veteran revolutionary, Li Xiannian subordinates in the army, after the vindication, often life warned me to do two things: the respected their parents, under the child-rearing.
several children have been admitted to the university, where the master moved to Wuhan in 2004, while working to earn money, while caring for their children's lives.
month, he gave each child 400. Children are very naive, and to participate in work-study program, some of them got scholarships.
admitted to graduate after the second daughter, his wife went to Beijing with the grandchildren. On one occasion, what is scavenging old school met with the daughter, he hastened to dodge. Sensible daughter was pulled up, he said: so worth it.

Sponsored Links