View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 02:37 AM   #2
h2bhgfrm

. Cold ah - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

73524 2006 年 09 月 29 日 08:46 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (6) Category: Funny
there is a children crying, his father said: good, do not cry, for a sugar daddy take you to see others markets.
two bananas one after the other with the shopping, walked in front of the banana feels hot,ed hardy uk, so her clothes off, and the results you guessed how?
fell behind the banana
a black cat to a white cat rescued from the river, you know that white on black was saying?
it said:
two tomato to go shopping.
A tomato suddenly go very fast, and the second pieces of tomato to ask: Where are we going at? ?
A tomato did not answer, so the second pieces of tomato asked again.
the first one and tomato did not answer, so the second pieces of tomato and ask again.
A tomato finally slowly turned around and said:
We are not tomatoes,ed hardy clothing, how we talk? !
Once there was a famous painter, he would not draw. . .
a students caught by the enemy. The enemy tied him in the poles, and then asked him: that, where are you from? You do not say to electrocution,ed hardy jeans! Students back the enemy a word,ed hardy sunglasses, the result was electrocuted, he said: I was TV's!

There was once a 5 and a 7 steak cooked medium rare steak met in the street Why do not they say hello ah?
because unfamiliar Well ...

personal, His stomach is not good. One day, he came to stomach the hospital, the doctor said:
He said:

Alibaba
a bun walking, hungry, and it put his ate.
tell you a story, the story began quite KB, the middle is very funny, very tragic end.
the story is this: a ghost, put the ass, dead.
a farm, a cow and a cow .. said:
another cow said:
Once a man
long as mobile phones, walked on stolen!
a bus, very crowded. A pregnant woman complained: I pushed fast miscarriage. Next to a mm wrote: I'm going to be packed pregnant.
flies eat shit mother and son is a fly, my son asked,
a person shopping, suddenly feels good legs acid, looked down and found that stepped on a lemon
one day I cook noodles, that the pot is small, so put all broken ...... noodles
husband:
wife, I feel like yeah you Maggie Cheung
wife:
ah, really? where like it
husband:
gender as
fifth grade girls super composition
topic - Three years later, a girl I
class Mei wrote: nice weather today,cheap ed hardy, I took my kids to the Daan Forest Park play, we drove my husband bought me the labor Secretary Rice, with his fingers I just bought a big diamond ring,ed hardy shirts, also hung around his neck last month, before they take my gold chain. I took my lovely children walking in the park, full of people envy. Suddenly, the road out of a whole body odor, his face sludge, homeless woman, I am closer look ~ ~ ~ God! She was my fifth-grade language teacher! ............
a tear fell into the flour, ah climb and then climb into a dumpling
There was once a lamb, one day he went out to play, the results hit the wolf.
wolf said:
results put the wolf eat the lamb.
me tell you a touching story
away! (To catch people's stories)
have a male deer that walked, getting faster and faster, and finally it becomes the highway (deer)
two tomato cross the road, a car sped past, which was crushed less than a dodge, the other tomatoes are squashed tomatoes pointing laughed: wa ha ha ha, tomato sauce ...

Sponsored Links