View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 07:36 AM   #1
9569zpaa

Default Method of education kid exotic wife

son to USA to study after graduation moved to the States. Back I found a exotic wife Susan. Today, grandson Toby has been 3 years age. This summer, my son applied for a visitor's visa. Spent three months in the United States,GHD, foreign wife Susan ways to educate their children, so my Chinese mother eye-opener.

not eat on an vacant

each a.m., Toby woke up, Susan to the breakfast chart one area, they equitable reserve running around tending to the. Toby climbed up on their own stool, drink milk, eat toast. Eat, he returned to his room in the wardrobe to find clothes, shoes, and then put on their own. Toby, at last, only 3 years old, are still not explicit child's positive and negative, can not distinguish left and right foot shoes. Toby once again the anti-wear pants, and I quickly stepped forward to assist him change, Susan was stopped. She said that if he felt uneasy, will themselves off and re-dressed; if he did not feel any embarrassment, it will be with him. Of that day, Toby ran against wearing pants, as Susan did not see the same.

again, Toby out and the vicinity children to play, did not run out of expiration more than the General Assembly on the home of Susan, said: it? Susan smiled and said: Since then, Toby had never wearing anti-pants.

reminds me of my granddaughter 56 years old will not use chopsticks, elementary school will not knot his shoe. Now in the middle of her boarding, home every weekend to do a lot of nasty clothes.

day at noon, Toby disgruntled, refused to eat. Susan said he was a few words, Toby, a little angrily moved the plate to the ground, throwing a plate of food in one place. Susan looked at Toby, said seriously: laughed among herself, this mother and son, but also all kind of die!

p.m., Susan and I speak, the evening I cook Chinese food. I take the imply, Toby bid farewell to eat Chinese food,GHD IV Black Straighteners, it have to be noon Susan Toby did not feel agreeable to eat, let him eat more by night.

display cooking namely night I did a Toby favorite Sweet and Sour Pork, shrimp fuel boring, but too pasta made with Chinese-style noodles. Toby likes to dine the kind of noodle, full of little people tin eat a huge panel.

began to eat dinner, Toby joy to climb the stool. Susan has came and took away his plate and knife and fork, said: to cry in tears, weeping, said:

I feel bad, and want to make Toby excuse, mention a good word, I was startled to find his son a blink. Remember when I first came to the United States, his son told me that in the United States, parents educate their children, others do not mediate, even the elders are no exception. Helpless, I had to remain silent.

meal, all along, poor little Toby has been sitting in toy car, saw on helplessly while the three of us adults engulf. I achieved I do luncheon Susan's real intention. I believe that next time, Toby would like to discard tantrums when their jobs, will calculate of their stomachs to look my parents and grandmother meal experience. Hungry for the taste of a bad experience, or face Moreover, their favorite food.

before going to slumber, with the whereabouts of Susan Toby and I say good night. Toby carefully asked: After sleep sleep Open your eyes, you can eat it? Toby Tiantiandexiao the.

most cases, Toby eat very positive, because he did not want to Every time I see Toby eating, breathing hard, face, lips are sticky food, I think granddaughter. She, like Toby so much, in array to coax her to eat, a few adults holding jobs with her back him, she did not buy it, but also on the conditions: after eating a bowl of toys to buy, eat a bowl of buying a toys ... ...

eye for an eye, that of their person body

one daytime, we took Toby to the park. Soon, Toby on the pantry and the two girls playing the game. Plastic pot, a small shovel, small plates, small bowl placed over the ground. Suddenly, Toby picked up the pot naughty, kick his head hard on a girl a morsel, the girl froze for a moment, burst into tears. Another youth girl even smaller, see some cases, have been horrified to cry. Toby did not think so probably there will be serious consequences, stood, stunned.

Susan trod along, beginning and cleaning the whole material, she silent, pick up the boiler, hard beat to the brain of Toby, Toby did not prepare, suddenly fell to the grass , and cried together. Susan Toby asked: I believe he'll never do that.

Toby's uncle sent him a small blue bike, Toby is like as a baby, not allowed to touch others. Neighbor girl Lucy is a good friend Toby,GHD IV Dark Straighteners, Toby solicited several times to ride to his car, Toby did not engage.

time, when several children play together, Lucy not disburse attention while Toby and secretly ride car, and sped away. Toby discovered, came to Susan angrily complain. Susan is the mother of several children and chat with a cup of coffee, he smiled and said:

After a little while, Lucy rode the motorcar back. Toby saw Lucy, one of her fall to the floor, grasped the car. Lucy sitting above the ground and burst into tears. Susan picked up Lucy, to appease her for a while. Soon, Lucy and other babies to play happily attach.

Toby will be riding their own cars, feel a little bored,GHD Straighteners NZ, saw a few kids play so elated,GHD Green Straighteners, he wanted to join, but feel a little embarrassed. He rubs up against Susan around, muttered:

Lucy Toby rode slowly approximately the car, approaching her side while they rotated back. Back and ahead several times, do not understand when to begin, Toby and Lucy and wreathed in laughs, city center into a team.

parents disciplining their children is something

Susan's parents live in California, listened me coming, they drove to visit us. Home to the visitors, Toby namely quite excited to sprint up and down to globe rampant. He secondhand to play with the dirt pail filled with water, put a keg in the house walking around. Susan advised her several times, not to spatter water on the ground, Toby ignored. Finally, Toby, alternatively the tub prostrate, and the water spilled over the floor. Excited little Toby do not feel someone wrong, but also pride to play barefoot stepping water, the jeans all rainy. I quickly detect the mop ready to mop. Susan grabbed the mop from my hands to Toby, he said: Susan apart from anything else, he plucked directly into storeroom room, closed confinement. Toby listened calling inside the earth-shattering issue, I feel bad bad, absence to go clutch him out. Toby's grandmother has stopped me, saying: He picked up two lofty with his mop the floor struggling to haul the water wash. Then he took off his pants,GHD Precious Gift Set, carry in hand, bare ass into the restroom, splinters from the clothing to rinse.

Toby's grandparents, I looked surprised expression, significant smile. This entity that made me very well. In many Chinese families, when parents discipline their children, often caused at

afterward, Toby's grandparents and I conversation, he said this, Toby's grandfather, said some words, I was very impressed. He said that the child is a parent's child, must esteem the parents of the child's schooling. Although a small child, but it is a natural ambassador, when he saw the inconsistencies between family members, he will be very smart loophole. This is not only to enhance his action no benefit, but will guide to increasingly solemn problem, and even more other problems. Moreover, the clash between household members, household atmosphere of disagreement will be more insecurity to the child, the child's psychological evolution of adverse effects. Therefore, either parents and grandparents in children's education on the issue of disagreement, or husband and wife have differences in philosophy of education, are not in front of kid in clash.

Toby's grandparents lived in the home as a week, ready to return to California a. Two days ahead leaving, Toby's grandfather solemnly asked his daughter: give him a couple of roller skates as a gift to Christmas, buy him a gift doll excavator it! Toby went to the supermarket, he pointed to the toy excavator, said: Although Susan

so strict on Toby, Toby love to go but then my mother very, very. He was out playing, it will collect some nice flowers or leaves he thinks beauteous, solemnly given to her mother; others gave him a gift, he would call her mother to join him apart; what good is also all depart half to my mother.

think a lot of Chinese children's ignorance and indifference of parents, I have to admire my foreign wife. In my view, the child's education, the United States has many to her mother Chinese mothers learn.

Sponsored Links